Can't download anything without my browsers crashing. HELP!?

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by deviddiya, Jun 11, 2012.

1. deviddiya

deviddiya New Member

I've tried all browsers, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari. All of them crash when I try to download anything from the internet, even a photo. uTorrent is working fine though. I'm running Windows 7 starter, using avast antivirus. Please help

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What exactly are you trying to download?

3. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Install "Download manager".

1. U need to upgrade ur Windows. Uninstall all the browsers. then upgrade ur windows and reinstall browsers and try again...

2. Try to disable Antivirus and then try downloading..Also Disable firewall and then try..

4. somu1991

somu1991 New Member

I agree with mymusicmyguitar. But I think it may be your windows problem. sometime it generate when system installing is hampered or not properly installed. Download manger can help you mostly.

5. DheartCracker

DheartCracker New Member

Yes i also agree with above two statements... You should try IDM and it would be better if you upgrade your windows to professional or ultimate....
    I prefer Ultimate...

Regards.
    DheartCracker
    HackSocially

6. DheartCracker

DheartCracker New Member

You should try IDM and it would be better if you upgrade your windows to professional or ultimate....
    I prefer Ultimate... Avast makes the system heavy.. but although its a good antivirus..
    And You must use C cleaner .... It will clear all of your temp. files which makes the pc heavy...

Regards.
    DheartCracker
    HackSocially