:::can Ne 1 Got The Answe Of Why:::

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nadish, May 4, 2005.

1. nadish

nadish Active Member

Can ne 1 tell me "WHY INDIAN MEDIA IS PRODUCING SUCH KIND OF SH*TY AND FOOLISH MOVIES LIKE MURDER, GIRL FRIEND, TAUBA TAUBA, AND REMIXES OF SONGS LIKE MERI BERI KE BAIR, KAANTA LAGA, DHOOM and dozens of other same kind of movies and songs.

Is this the real culture of India which they are showing in their Media???? I don't think so.... Then why they are making these kind of films??? What r they want to show??? These kind of movies and songs are just damaging the character of the new generation as well as old generation... Government must do something to stop these productions, and the best way to do that is to announce "HANG TILL DEATH" for some Producers like "AHESH BHUT"(That Damn old man, Heroins like "BIPASHA BASU"(s**t face) and some Heros like "Imran Haashmi" (Ugly Son of a bi**h).

Not only in movies and songs but I've seen these things even in India's Family Drama Serials. And one thing is very common in every serial that I've seen that, in every drama serial there is a girl, who is preganent, and every one is asking to her that "WHO IS THE FATHER OF THIS BABY". and even she doesn't know who is father of this baby...

And also in their Ad Films I've seen many times "Pinky!!!! Period ke dinoon mein bhi logon ke itnay qareeb????************************************************************************************************************************************************* "WHISPER ULTRA..... Doosroon se ziadah sookhay.

What the hell is that?????????? U know I've seen these kind of Advertisement in India's Family Entertainment Channels. So it seems that the this sh*t has spreaded all around the T.V channels and needs some revolution,other wise in next 2 or 3 years our young girls will be Bipasha Basu, boys will be Imran Haashmi and olds will be Mahesh Bhut, and I hope u can imagine how hard that time will be????

If the Pruducer's aim is to just earn as much money as they can, and to just make their producations Super Hit then they are Mean Bast**ds, Son of Bi**h, Mother******s and all bad words belong to them. But this is not the way to make others to listen your songs and watch your movies, coz their are lots of Movies that Breaks the records of being super dooper hit like Munna Bhai Mbbs, Company, Mother India and I can't take all names, and hit songs like "Bulla Ki jaana" and many other songs specially u can't see ne nudety in Pakistani Pop and Rock Bands, but they are still Super Hit. Lots of singers/bands/movies are very famous without ne *** scences and nudety, U know why???? Bcoz they are the real talent, and If u are making XX films and think that every one is watching your movies and think that you are a great producer/story writer, then THERE SO NO ONE FOOLISH THEN YOU.

SORRY THAT I'VE USED VERY BAD LANGUAGE IN THIS TOPIC BUT............. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND.

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

evil post - post no. 666 for u!!!

most of tis crap - ut stop complaing - theyre hot chicks

3. aleric

aleric New Member

Nadish, I sincerely appreciate you excercising your right to post since this is a public post .

Get real dude, you seemed to be lost. What are you complaining about? If you don't want to watch, you have the options of switching off the TV or switching to some other meaningful channels like Discovery/NatGeo/History.

No one forced you to watch Murder/Girl Friend/Tauba Tauba right?

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@nadish.. u must've had a bad day..or a bad hair day..lolz..while u posted all this..as far as my conviction goes.. i feel india is becoming more and more open and receptive to all this stuff...90% of the population..have seks on their mind...so takin advantage of this fact ppl r makin such films like murder,julie and the bullshyt likes...also india is emulating the culture of foreign countries..wotsay??

tahda!

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Mr aleric!!!! I'm not talking abt just my self, these things are messing with our new generation, In past, a young boy wanted to be a doctor, engineer and pilot, but now they want to be like Sharukh Khan, Salman Khan, Sunjay Baba, and that just bcoz of that damn Media, coz they are teaching us "Jaisay Chaho Jiyo" and thats BULL SH*T.

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

lol.. i was goin 2 post da xact thing.. evn thot of gettin a screenshot :)
    but i did sum research n found out tht dis wsnt his 666 post :).. it's 665.. coz he postd nothr 1 aftr dis in sam's true lies thrd (Time of post 3:31)
    dis 1 was postd at 2:13 :)

nywayz
    @nadish..
    i agree wid u but wats wid dis whisper n napkin stuff ?
    dats completely baselesss .. jus coz u don hav 2 use whisper n stuff u cant complain of those ads.. :) nothin vulgar in those.. grow up :)

well.. not only i hate movz like muredr, tauba tauba, etc etc.. i also find movz like dhoom n likewise simply disgustin.. thr might not be ny vulgar stuff.. but i don get it how a couple of good lookin models, fancy sport bikes n hot babes can account for a good movie.. it had no ****in story watsoevr.. only u got handsome hunk john abraham deliverin his speech james bond style and ridin bikes.. wow.. dat was a superhit.. utter bullsh#t.. movz like black r rare but atlst kuch to dhang ka hona chahiye.. like mr n mrs iyer n sum more.. i liked john abraham in da movie saaya.. but rest of his stuff seems like hez more of a supermodel than an actor
    and leave aside bips basu... she SUCKS. if u really need 2 watch hot babes thr r bettr options rathr thn a hindi movie.

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Actually I'm sick of these kinds of Ads(Whisper etc.) bcoz, suppose it u r watching T.V with ur mother n sister........... then????????? What will u feel like????? Bcoz family entertainment channels suppose to be very clean and with out ne disguisting dialouges and add films, but every thing's different here......

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

arre.. wats wong wid whispr ads ???

i can understand mallika sherawat goin bare n dare can make ur life uncomfortable while u r watchin tv wid ur parents/sis..
    but cmon dude... not.. :secret: <---- whisper :grin:

9. chcky

chcky |||chUcky|||

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ nadish i think ur watching to many INDIAN FILMz
    well u talking bout dee indain media wht do u thik bout dee pakistaniz filmz
    we cant not stop the making of films becuz 65 % of india n pakistan r accepting dez typez of filmz u just ignor dem dude :cool:

10. aleric

aleric New Member

Nadish, its a freewill. No one forces people. They decide whats good/bad for them. So as long as there is a market for such movies, they will be made ( and watched too ). BTW do you know that MURDER was the biggest HIT last year?

And when it comes to kids watching such movies, we have a censor board to take care of that.

And whatz wrong with WHISPER ads?

11. @nadish
    can i ask u a question
    have u watched murder?????

well i think to talk abt ticklish issue likle infidelity such movies r required
    though i think n agres that hindi films have lost their sense of respect for the public n i would urge the censorboard to b more strict

at times some movie (with no real story not talking of p o r n ok ) r really obscene n if it happens to b watched in family creating a bizarre atmosphere lolz(i agree with u for this part nadish ;) )
    but the kaante n murder mania has encouraged strip dances n not worth-watching-in-family-films

by the way watch musaphir n comment............................

12. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm ok .......whisper ads! grow up please.....people are moving on with this! i hate the taboo that sometimes still exists with all the womens cycles and stuff...please learn the idea its natural and stuff. with these ads it becomes more open and i understand u mite feel uncomfortable watching with ur sis but thats exactly it! u shud b able to watch it without feeling like that...u have to realise some day u will have a wife and u will have to live with this then u mite have a daughther who u mite have to explain all this too!
    anywayz i better stop waffling.....

and yes those types of films exist....its a free press...u dont have to watch them if u dont want!! mayb the censor board in india should adopt what is done hear.

argh i have alot of different thoughts at the mo but i shall now post as i shall only waffle so i'll leave it there!

13. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ok Browneye!!! I can accept the Whisper Add, But what abt the Under garments and Comdoms adds???? and with the real foolish story like a couple is ******* and the bed is sounding like CHURRRRRR CHURRRRRRRRR..... thats un acceptable.............

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

ahhahaaha....entertaining.....whisper ads.......no problemo.....murder,julie, tauba tauba......i don't give a damn....bipasha basu......yuckkkk...from the bottom of my toungue......she sucks....if a want to watch hot women i have zillion times better options.
    and yes...i agree with u that it has a damaging impact (to certain extent) on youth....yesterday i heard a 9 yr old kid discussing about bipasha's boobs!!

15. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

bettr make it acceptable.... (da same way u accept whispr adds now)
    coz sum day u n ur wife wid be without Under garments usin Comdoms with a " foolish " story like u 2 ****in and da bed wil be going CHURRRRRR CHURRRRRRRRR..... :dance:
    :p:

P.S. jk :grin:

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

WTF:):):).....where do u get those smileys man......

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

On That day my wife will be with me, but now a days, I'm dependent and living with my parents, These two are totally different conditions.....

18. nadish

nadish Active Member

And there are some thing in this world, u can't live without......... But it doesn't mean that u show that to all world. Have u ever watch the movie of some who is *******g or pis***g in the bathroom??? Answer will be NO, NEVER... But Its a natural thing... then y don't they shoot it in the movie????

19. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude - dont cmplain agaisnt condom ads- theyre helping save unmarried girls from gettig rpegnant and repventing the spread of aids.... its proboably for the besat that they are sdvertised... we ought to remove taboos on on stuff like condoms and ***.. its not like we're forgetting out past or any crap like that and emulating foreignc countries - coz western civilisations ourginaly put too much of a taboo on *** (the persecution of st. valentine), the church with all its anti-condom stand and all... in fact our country came out wityh the kama sutra - now thats open discussion of *** from our ancestors...

secondly - the film industry is indirectly generating incpome, for millions - i really mean millios no exxageration of people.....

the kind of money flow it generates ahs a very highmulitplier effect. as in the oney goes from A to B. B spends it and that goes to d and E. now D and E spend it and this goes on on and on til la lot of people have been given the oppurtunity to spend money.. Also film indsutries ahve a very high multiplier effect because most of the moeny transferred is not saved by lets say B, but almsot 100% of it is spent.... its doing wonders for the indian economy..

u really ought to stop this crap...

if u dont like it- dont watch it...

20. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^ u left out C