Can it be true...Yahoo ID Hacking?

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by ultrabot90, Oct 5, 2006.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

I was searching for a rumoured freeware that can hack Yahoo Email accounts...while I ran into this.
    https://joomlaya.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8642
    Caught my eye...is it really possible? Or were those guys screwing all viewers? The last one specially appeals...
    Code:
    Yahoo uses an electronic email system that reads in code. I have found out how to crack this code. There is no Yahoo representative reading your request for a lost password, the system does it automatically. You can only obtain a yahoo password, but you can use any email account to get it. This is how you do it:

Send the email to protocal_login@yahoo.com

In the subject bar type, User login #29053

In the first line of the body, type in the user name of the account that you want the password to

In the second line of the body type in your user name, (do not put @yahoo.com after any username inside the body of the e-mail. If you are sending to another email account i.e. hotmail, gmail, ect. then you need to put @hotmail.com, @gmail.com and so on.)

In the third line of the body type in your password (this way it will be automatically sent to you, instead of that users default email address… if they have one)

Make sure to space them by pressing enter, only once. Do not run it all together, otherwise this will not work. Any email account that you use must have been active for at least 90 days.

Ex: If sending to a Yahoo account.

To: protocal_login@yahoo.com
    Subject: User login #29053

heremail
    myemail
    mypassword

Ex: If sending to a Gmail account.

To: protocal_login@yahoo.com
    Subject: User login #29053

heremail
    myemail@gmail.com
    mypassword

Anyone charging you any money for retrieving emails uses this method anyway, DO NOT PAY FOR YAHOO PASSWORDS, and do not try to charge someone else to retrieve passwords for them, you got it free, KEEP IT FREE!

:think:
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

u must be a duffer

cant u c that u r sending ur password n email address to that dude

how stupid can one get :shock:

duhhhhhhhhh

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Oh My God.

@Thread Maker.
    Since when u started using the i-net?

4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

tht not d way u hack stay away frm this ;) its not real one u av found

5. Morbid_Angel

protocal

jksdf

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK, what's next on the menu.

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

No .. the email address specified there is wrong .. rest everything is correct and ironically it works.. trust me.. but depends on yo luck and network holes ..

it should not be sent to protocal_login@yahoo .. but notty_lad@yahoo.co.in
    That's the bot that manages password database .. Try it you might get lucky ..

8. praveen_369

praveen_369 New Member

Can Anyone Pls Tell Me How To Post A New Thread....i Am New Here

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

so is that a new yahoo hacking crap lol

ok to create a new thread click the forum button found up^^^^^^ then choose the forum u want to go to

in that particular forum click new thread

10. ultrabot90

How stupid? Well, not enough, I guess, cos I HAD read about such a hoax...and obviously did not fall for it. Just wanted to see the EXPERTS choice. :p: Nice to see we have a sensible gang o Netizens here.
    (the thing about the software is apparently true though, and it seems one can get it from Palika Bazaar for something like Rs 50...Im gonna see how it works!)
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

11. ultrabot90

How stupid? Well, I KNEW for a fact that this is a hoax...in my pursuits, I had found info of such spoofs...and obviously I did not check it out! :p: But still to confirm...and I think IGTians are good Netizens to be so sure! :beer:
    (The news about the software is probably true...it is said u can buy it from Palika Bazaar, Delhi for Rs 50...I'm all in for it!)
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

12. Morbid_Angel

Why do u have a little similar post twice?

13. ultrabot90

Holy crap...I thought my connection had died when Opera hanged...and that my post wasn't submitted...and hence an untidy, image-scarring double post :shock:
    Help, O Mighty Admins! :p:
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

14. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

hahaha ultrabot ur funny guy hah

15. Morbid_Angel

Relax, you're not going to jail.

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

getagoddamnlife

17. praveen_369

praveen_369 New Member

thanks a lot spygame

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Whoah!! Three cheers for social engineering!! :beer: (Hope it wozn't given to u by me :grin:)

19. sumeet_soccer

sumeet_soccer New Member

ur a f@##$* duffer............stop playing with others ids .........dis is a fake id u guyz plz dont fall for it ........

20. vinay_bbitgzb

vinay_bbitgzb New Member

Hacking by mailing you id and password????

Hey,i don't know whether this is going to work or not but i am sure your email and passwords will be in danger because you are mailing your email and password to a mail which might be owned by someone(I am sure) instead of yahoo and gmail systems..so avoid such things and by the way what do you wanted to do by hacking other's email????? :)