Can Distortion Pedal can sound more insane????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Orange Guitar, May 24, 2006.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

I use this setup...simple...Behringer EQ>Behringer Vamp-2>Laney TFX2>2x12" Laney Cabinet.....my distortion sound very gud but lack insanity...can a boss or other distortion pedal make sound a bit better....plz...help...i dont want to throw my money!!!

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

3. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^thats the pedal wid no gain control on it rite??^^^

gains always Highest!!

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Yes..............

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

you may even like the Digitech death Metal if you are on budget

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I like Metal amp sim on KORG AX with gain = 10.
    EQ = 10-0-10 (treble-mid-bass)

Pitch shifter with one octave high out and mix level = 4-7 as effects.

Play it and let your ears bleed.

7. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yeah i heard abt this thing....Digitech death Metal....but dunno the cost....does any1 here used one??

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

ok the Digitech death Metal should cost around 2500, refering to your other Thread by yhe same name the HOT HEAD aslo will cost around the same......The Bad Monkey, Scremin Blues, Hot HEad, Grunge and Death Metal cost around the same...... The BOSS Ds-1 too should be roughly around the same.....+ these pedals wil have good resale value

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Whoops!
    He lives in Pak, you told him the value in Indian Rupees.

I guess the price of Digitech Death Metal is rougly $40-50.
    Digitech Metal Master is hundred times better and more versatile will cost you $90-100, but is defintily better than Digitech Death Metal.

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

the Death Metal in Delhi is for Rs 4500 :((

11. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

^ you are probaly right, regarding 4500 . I might be wrong My Bad monkey costed 2500....tht was from Furtados who is an authorised dealer.... You know what give me time till tommorw evening. I willcall them up and find out the price and post them here..... All I know is the BAD MONKEY, SCREMIN BLUES HOT HEAD, GRUNGE and DEATH METAL are economic.... and Great value for money....as opposed to their higher end stomp boxes. So yes the daeth meatl could be arounfd 4500 but not more then that.