can anyone tell me which guitar is this?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by asadqq, Dec 13, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

What's the point knowing the model newayz???:think:

2. asadqq

asadqq New Member

well i didnt know that marshall made guiatars too !!!!!!!

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

@shak: If u compare the pictures the length of the "thingy" is quite longer as compared to ur "phone" and also the distance between the keys is wider and if u look close enough theres something written over the "black panel" also ur phone has a wider top white portion with the earphone "dents" while the one in his picture is quite thin.The LCD screen on your phone is wider but in the picture hes put it seems to be a thin display bar.
    Sure you could say I see it that way and might be quite hard for you to believe because u have the "phone" right near you in your hands but those are just the points I noted.

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Oh come ON! Remote controls don't have green and orange buttons! Even if they have coloured buttons those are read yellow blue and green (I think) to access teletext, which we don't even have in India. They also have more controls than just 12 numeric keys (incl * and #) and an up/down key (like in a phone). And they definitely have a power button, which I don't see here.

O.P: why does the make of the guitar matter?

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Wot a thread!!! ppl fighting on remote controls instead of the guitar brand :p: :p:

6. Chi

Chi B.D. Fisher

are all guitarists usually this phokat?!!

7. shak

shak Harrr!

oh ... wait. .. you are serious? wooopsss ... lol .. naa man i was just pullin yer leg! it could be a remote how would i know!
    i cant tell the difference between coke and pepsi ;)

sorry man ... you are right!

8. yazi

yazi Banned

Ya, me too. Last week, the police cautioned me for teasing a guy. I cudn't tell the difff!

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol...this thread is cool...

10. yazi

yazi Banned

Watch it people, theres a kid eavesdropping here. The last thing u know, u might get charged with ch1ld molest@t10n!

11. asadqq

asadqq New Member

well its nice of you guys to be so involved in this thread but guess what i m goin back to england in couple of days then im gonna surely get to no the brand > obviously and let u all no