can any one help me..?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by divva, Jan 21, 2005.

1. divva

divva New Member

hiyaas
    um actually i want da tabs of all the songs by goher,s jal rite.
    n im new as well . i,ve da hollow guitar so i want the tabs for the hollow one.
    n another thing as well i dun knoe much abt guitar so can anyon etell me the basics as well plz.somebody help :nw:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Welcome to IGT Divva... U will find the help of most members.. and some pros that we have here in IGT.. like Jayswami, Bandbaaja etc...

and about the basics u can refer to the beginners Q and A Forum on this site...

the Tabs and chords of all jal songs or u can say almost all songs can be found here.. jus search them ..

but the of a teacher is important.. bcoz one to one study in guitars helps a lot...

once again welcome aboard .. tighten Your Seat Belt... and get ready to take off to a musical Flight....

3. rizwan

rizwan New Member

welcome divva dude to IGT ! hey i ahve a question,whts a hollow guitar ? and wht is the one like salman ahmed had in the video of GHOOM TANA ?tht is guitar but kinda small in size.i actually have tht guitar.it is small in size to a actual guitar.is there really difference in acoustic guitars and the smaller guitar ?except the size.my guitar have 18 frets,and i know a guitar have probably like 20 frets or so......

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey Rizwan!!!! Which type of questions r u asking my dear????????? Well answer of your question is that there are three size of Accoustic guitars, Small (Mini), Medium and Jumbo size. All three have different numbers of Frets and they sounds different as well as. :)

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

Welcome to this website

Hi Divva! Welcome to IGT. Dear there are lots of websites working in purpose of Learning Guitar for FREE. Try to search it on any search engine and I can tell u one website from where I started the journey of Guitar Learning:

https://www.guitar.about.com/

Take a look at the site above if u want to learn Chords, Techniques etc. Ne way best of luck in Guitar as well as in your life...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

well there are many kinds of hollow/accoustic guitars, jumbos, dreadnoughts, flamencos, classical, 12 string, paddle, cutaways, OM's and list is huge....and so they differ in sizes and shapes as well as the frets, generally an accoustic should have either 20 or 22 frets..this is the standard, but some companies do make 18 fret guitars, one reason for this (i think) is that these high notes are not used very often in accosutics...
    salman uses a small guitar in his video..i think its a taylor baby or some fender travel guitar...could be some other..

7. divva

divva New Member

well mah guitar 've 18 frets.rite n its like da one in ghoom taana hmmmmmm maybe smaller in size. aa um new n i dun knoe much abt guitar.n i luv to play so plz can any
    one tell me some basics abt guitarz...
    waitin 4 ur reply

8. divva

divva New Member

well my guitar is the acoustic one. its da large one with 18 frets n 6 strings rite.now can anyone tell me how to play a guitar.

9. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

You can start by reading this article.

https://www.cyberfret.com/first-fret/index.php

10. divva

divva New Member

well thanx death metal fan for this site.it sgr8

11. shak

shak Harrr!

and check the beginner q&a section as well

12. haidyboy

haidyboy New Member