Calling all metallica fans!!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by shak, Dec 28, 2004.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

in the new album st.anger...they tune thier guitars to drop C .... the drums sound like old tin cans and ulrich plays them a bit too fast (like machine guns).....kirk hammett no longer plays catchy tunes and there are no solos in the album...no wah-wah effect..in short metallcia has gone from metal to nu-metal........IS THIS GOOD OR BAD????...yur opinions please.....

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

why r u asking this Q now so late when no one cares about metallica?? where were u when they released the black album?
    werent u surprised that the black album didnt feature celine dion?

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Why are all Metallica Fans being called?? The Tsunami alread killed many.. Dont want more masaccre.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Metallica lost their original sound with the release of the Black album. But even that was given consolation. But after that they went totally downhill. Lets face it, Load and Re-Load sucked big time. And St.Anger.....well...its not even worth talking about.
    And yeah, drop-tuning their guitars, excluding solos, annoying snare makes them Nu-metal i guess.

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Not another metallica thread.

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Man... Metallica sold out. They've supposedly gotten back into recording but who cares???? Goin nu-age was James' idea... he can go and whine later.

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

im fed up of this topic..
    this is done to death..i might even go crazy if i read one more
    DID METALLICA SELL OUT ?? thread..
    so the risks are high..please dont let me go crazy ...
    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...
    OMG...im already goin crazy ...
    STOP THIS MAAAAAAADDDDDDNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dharmatma do u think load is better than reload or vice versa? :p:

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

Omg.....
    Omg....omg...

Fa[ogw]egngv
    Asdgoorgbasbvpansfb
    Asdba
    Sbasnbksnblksndvbslkvnasvsvknsadl;gknsagn..
    Its Official....send Me To An Asylum Quick..afojgbasdg;ajgba;dgjasdg

10. jayanth

Why arent the mOds closing This thread?? LOL.. Joking...

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Ha... Ha... But anywayz, Mustaine kicked James in his b***s. Probably by realeasing a pre-black era album, Metallica can come back to the shadows of the huge war? & Oh yeah, Metallica SOLD OUT @ Dharmatma ;-)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Metallica's down and out......no discussions required. This has been done to death as is evident from the above posts. Think of something better.

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

well then close this thread will you?

14. jayanth

@ Everyone :- Nice thread.. Once every one gets here, we can play them Bodom and show them how bad Metallica are..

15. megadeth

megadeth New Member

megadeth and iron maiden pawn metallica but that`s outta topic anyway
    st.anger sucks big time ..but according to me load aand reaload are awesome albums but they can never go near master of puppets or ride the lightning..
    i was a big fan of metallica but now after listening to megadeth and iron maiden i`m beginning to hate met.... they`re gonna release an album in 2005 lets hope it`ll have some solos and lars goes back to his ol drums.....maybe(just maybe) that album can come up to the hieght of master of puppets .BUt lets face it .......this is gonna be the last metallica album...
    (sorry for my english my keyboard sux)

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

megadeth arent that big in usa, were never that big i guess.. iron maiden yea..
    the only megadeth song i hear on radio from time to time is symphony for destruction..
    they r almosta one hit wonder in usa.. like bryan adams and summer of 69

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Metallica has gone totally crap..if u want the real met. listen 2 kill em all,lightning etc.
    I kinda thought kirk had injured his right hand / it got cut off or something..his solos were the only thing about met tht i liked and well..st anger had nothin in it.
    Cudnt listen to the whole album in one go...fell asleep

I hope met go back to their booze and drugs...for the sake of music,else we'll have another st. anger...maybe st. hunger or something

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Kill 'em all, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, amazing albums........reflect the rise of metallica as a band.....and St. Anger, brings it crashing to the ground.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

agree totally agree with you guys..... and yeah went back to HMV last night to take the refund on st.anger....it sucked like vacuum cleaner.....LOL

20. megadeth

megadeth New Member

@jayaswami coorection dude megadeth is one of the greatest bands in usa (maybe not in seattle) have you heard of the big four? there is some thing called the big four in u.s they consist of 1.megadeth 2.metallica 3.slayer 4.anthrax

p.s have you seen queensryche live i heard they rock