Calling All Keyboard / Piano Experts To Join Us

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Super-Admin, May 25, 2011.

1. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

All,

There is no single dedicated forum for Keyboard / piano notes. We at IGT have decided to start a sub-branch dedicated to Keyboard notes (both lead and chords).

We are forming a team of contributors who'll work in a meticulous manner to provide all the latest, old, famous, regional and various genre notes.

If you are an expert / a learned person who can help us build this collection, please respond below. One of the moderators will get in touch with you to discuss further.

Cheers,

Currently contributors list stands as below:

1> Popoya (Hindi and Bengali)
    2> Ashyantony7 (Tamil)
    3> Keoraf

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  2. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

Super-admin.. I can contribute mainly for tamil songs not hindi...

3. Super-Admin

@Ashy - Corrected it :).

Cheers!!

4. popoya

popoya New Member

We need more people for hindi songs I guess .......

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

This is a very good idea, as i think it would help the beginners alot. Although when talking about the chords, the chords for guitars can also be used for keyboards and piano! Anyhow, it would be great to have a sub-branch dedicated to the keybooard/ piano!
    I will participate as much as i can, i will do the best i can to help people, but unfortunately i can't promise anything!

6. Super-Admin

@Keoraf - I agree. Chords of guitars can be used for keyboards and piano, but if tell that to newbies, you tool will see nothing but confusion on their face :).

IGT has grown humongous over years. One of the biggest problem it faces today is, lot of unstructured data. Unfortunately, there is no way to segregate this unless we organize the data. If you search the previous forums, you will definitely see that people have, time and again, published keyboard notes on demand or by interest. Now the first step towards segregation is to have a separate keyboard / piano section under respective languages.

Next step will be segregate the right version under 'a directory' where people can just blindly pick any song and play, and it sounds right :)

Slow process, but surely we'll get to a level where we'll become sustainable with a lot more contributors, like you guys, coming forward.

The ultimate goal is to make IGT a destination for all music lovers where all their needs are quenched :).

I look forward for your contribution. I've seen your passion, love and dedication towards music. I can definitely depend on you to a certain extent !!

Cheers,

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Ofcourse you can depend on me to a certain extent!
    As i already mentioned, i will do the best i can!

8. Super-Admin

:) sounds good.. We look pretty strong. And I'm confident we'll continue stronger!!

Cheers

9. sachin_dear

sachin_dear New Member

Hi.. Can i become a part of this team i am keyboard in falsetto band..