Calling All from Bangalore....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hella fellas ... I am looking to form a Nirvana Tribute Band .. Only Nirvana Covers ...
    Anyone Intrested please PM me ...

I just need beginers for this ... I choose Nirvana coz that's a stuff for beginers ...
    I need a drummer and a guitarist ... And if you are both vocalist and a guitarist or drummer and a vocalist u r more welcome ........

I play bass ... I have been playing bass for some 6 months now .... Can do some vocals too ....

All the nirvana numbers will be the grunge ones ... stuffs like Lithium , In Bloom , Smells like Teen spirit .....

It could be your side project too .......
    Look to jam on weekends ........

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Whoops no reply ... Not even a post to ive an idea or a funda!

3. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

I would definitely have replied...had I been in/from Bangalore...

4. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Hey ! would hv love to join you dude! Considering I am a Nirvana fan ..... and m in Bangalore also ....

But damn I am an absolute beginner right now to say ...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wish you good luck anywayz... :beer:

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

nirvana tribute band ,well sounds pretty cool,i'm from bangalore but i'm already banded bro.i'm the lead guitarist of school band- R.I.Pwe guys cover lot of stuff from creed,metallica,maiden.sorry man i let u know if guys break up.

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey its ok if u r a beginer ... its good if u can riff some stuffs in time ... I dont need major dudes .. Thats why i choose nirvana ... Not much of soloing ...
    Let me know if its fine with u ......

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

its not bangalore... its bangaloroo ... er,...nevermind

8. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Hey Nanda,
    Where are you gathering?
    Can I come and just see what you are doing? I want to see what all that distortion equipments and so on.
    I don't play nirvana and all rock stuff what you all talk about. But I am keen in them.
    I play keyboards and acoustic guitar.

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dude .. right now i am out of a band ... so i am trying to pull up one .... So all i have is bass and vocal related stuffs ...... But catch ronnie my previous band mate ... (Hate to say so ! I guess) ... He will be really ready to help you ... U can check out my previous band Jam ... It would be good ... Buzz ronnie for that ...

When i have a band ready i'll surely let u know ........

10. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Thanks Nanda. will keep in touch with you too...
    Sad to hear that u broke up with ronnie.

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

whoa...Nanda....u ppl split???

what happened???

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey no i didnt break up with ronnie ... Its just that i wasnt playin that good ... So i had to realise it by myslef and leave the band so that its better for rest of the band ... And maybe i could learn something on my own so that i can kick everyoines ass sometime later .. Ha ha ...

I mean it wud b difficult for any dude to play Hallowed (Filth version(pace)), Metallica on his first gig ... So thought i will detain myself and slowly graduate ...

So picked these numbers so i get time for my practice as well as play with a band ....

13. ats

ats Oldie

Hi .. me from bangalore ... live in airport road ..... tell me if u want to jam...... and the place ...... CIAO

Me too a huge nirvana fan

Ats

PS: clean up your PM inbox

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Give me a call.. I'll fix you up with some guys..

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey thanks guys .... Hindirox ... can u pm me ur cell number .......
    And ats wht do u play ???? ....
    And one more thing to keep in mind i am not a kick ass bassy or something ... But whtever the band is i want it to be a tribute band ... And i can do vocals but not very confident of doing bass and vocals at the same time .......

16. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Nanda, I live near Airport Road. I can do a bit of Rhythm Guitar and backing vocals. Not good at it but kinda okay to manage Nirvana Stuffs. Let me know if you are interested.

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ronnie u wont change wont U !!!!!! Ha ha .... Thanks man ... U will be the first guy if u wanna do something ... Some sort of guru ... though i havent taken many classes from u .......

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

u guys kissed and made-up??

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Nah the talk are on for Ronnies side project .. ha ha ..

20. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Side Project for me :shock: :shock: