Calling all Batman fans

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Detective, Jun 16, 2005.

1. Detective

Detective New Member

has anyone seen this movie yet? by far this lives up to the name of batman and is a needed relief from those horrid glow stick versions (batman forever and batman and robin) this brought that dark vengeful batman to the screen. being a batman fan, watching this really made my day b/c it was a drastic change from the previous movies and stayed true to the characters. the story unfolded quite well and kept you wanting more with the introduction to the next movie. if you like the spider-man movies this is somewhat like it but I would say a basket full better b/c it provides all the action that Spiderman has but mixes the good side of the hero with some aspects of villainy. all in all, it's a nice movie and if you haven't seen it I’d recommend it.

2. Detective

Detective New Member

guess there's not that many batman fans ~disappointed~

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

im gonna see it dis sunday....will post bout it soon

4. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

Hasn't been released yet....Will go next week ( releasing this Friday )
    Surely..I am gonna watch it...

Morgan Freeman and th ebabe...u know here

5. ajax_ds

ajax_ds STRIDER

hope they won't be making a bond out of the bat....

6. Detective

Detective New Member

what do you mean it hasn't come out yet, i saw it twice already yesterday which i guess is the 16th and today the 17th maybe? lose track of time during the summer days. yeah the 16th and 17th. well telling you guys from some who has sen it twice, i thought it was awesome, okay? okay? okay.

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

its releasing today in india....