California and country roads

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sachoo, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

recordings: california and country roads

Hi All,

Recorded a couple. Probably u wud need good speakers/headphones, recorder is not good.

1. California - Did it with mikku (who taught me how to play guitar). he played leads/riffs in start n end. ryhtm n vocals r mine.

2. Country roads - This was the first song i learnt on guitar, so tht's why posted.

I think i made rap of both the songs :eek:: as always in hurry.

Link: https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=504241

:beer:
    sachoo

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

man..there is some problem..ur songs are not playing :shock: the location handle (of soundclick player)is not also moving right..its stuck at the starting!

looks like u didnt upload properly, u could try deleting them and uploading again but wait lets see if others also say the same thing.

u said the volume is low...u should try using audacity sound recorder.

3. sachoo

Thanks vini, i m a real big dumb. i had the songs in .wav n so changed them to .mp3 ext (i was apprehensive dng this) for the sake of uploading to soundclick. now, i realize tht i need a converter to do so, tht's the catch. i will upload them once i get tht converter (extra stuff to do now).

This is long to explain tht y i cannot use audacity but i use a mp3 player which is actually a pen drive and records the voices in stupid .wav format :annoyed:

thanks again n yes i was expecting u to reply 1st.

quick quest, how can i close this thread coz i will open a fresh one.

sachin

4. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

:RollLol:
    [size=+2]ROFLMAO
    [/size]

thats easy...just post some stuff to take it to the dogs - u kno - the regular stuff which is MOST desirably a link to a p0rnsite///BE-WARNED - u might get banned\\\ - and the moderators'll close it down on their own...lol

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Do you want this thread closed?

6. fat_kax

yeh sarat bro - i think he do....

7. sachoo

Yes, please close. I would start a new one.

Thanks
    Sachin

8. sachoo

thts crap.

think technically n u will understand. offtopics, nonsense, spam>> garbage in database (where it is stored).

9. fat_kax

im scared

oooooooohh - big bad mr.techohed - well - real sorry bud - but thats the way to go...watever - PEACE!!!