C Monkey

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Nov 21, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hi All,

For Techies out here...

A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display. While he was there, another customer walked in and said to the shopkeeper, "I'll have a C monkey please." The shopkeeper nodded, went over to a cage at the side of the shop and took out a monkey. He fit a collar and leash, handed it to the customer,saying that'll be $5000." The customer paid and walked out with his monkey.

Startled, the tourist went over to the shopkeeper and said,"That was a very expensive monkey. Why did it cost so much?" The shopkeeper answered,"Ah, that monkey can program in C very fast, tight code, no bugs, well worth the money."

The tourist looked at the monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive! $10,000!what does it do?" "Oh, that one's a C++ monkey;it can manage object-oriented programming, Visual C++, even some Java. All the really useful stuff," said the shopkeeper.

The tourist looked around for a little longer and saw a third monkey in a cage of its own. The price tag around its neck read $50,000. The tourist gasped to the shopkeeper, "That one costs more than all the others put together! What on earth does it do?"

The shopkeeper replied, "Well, I haven't actually seen it doing anything, but the other monkeys call him the project manager."

vishwa :cool:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ :RollLol:
    :RollLol:

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

lmao!!
    that was awesome!!

btw where were u dude all these days..
    i missed ur threads... :p:

5. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

thanx ansh for liking my threads... well i also missed u all and IGT... now i m back again...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL!!
    this one reminds me of another one .. on similar track ..

bill: *complaining* .. and then he just sacked me!!
    bob: .. why? just because the project manager thought you were idiling and standing in the office doing nothin but hands on your back and yawn on your face? ..
    bill: .. yeah .. but actually he thought i was tryin to take his place ...

7. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ good one..

hey any project managers in IGT ??????

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Difference b\w Data and Information!

"362436" --> Data

"36-24-36" --> Information !!

:grin:

9. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned