buying online

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Dec 22, 2005.

1. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

my sister payed it over there with her credit card....i then bought and sent dollars from here thru one of their friends visiting....

2. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

^^^ sorry didnt mentioned earlier , my sister(cousin) lives and work there and my aunt(sister's mother) is going to get it.....also hindirox.....best of luck for today...do tell later how was it having ur new axe in ur hand...its hard to wait when u know u have bought it but still cant play it......

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Ya.. 10 more hours man.. Itching to wait liek this...

4. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

zzounds and musiciansfriend are both excellent. Music123 doesn't have that good a reputation.

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Knopfler : Why dude? Read above everyone praising them ?

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

wat..really???..I got some stuff from music123 delivered in US and brought back..it was all fine..I dont think any of these co can afford a bad feedback..maybe shipping times are a bit different on different products..
    And one more thing music123 accepts Paypal..none of the others(mf zz) does...I guess that can solve the cc problem..I dunno havent used Paypal before...

@hindiRox..I am trying one last time with zzsounds..they do accept any visa and mastercard if I register the shipping address with my cc co(they dont accept international Amex).. have mailed them for a clarification..lets see..

One general tip for ppl looking at pedals..some ebay stores offer you new stuff at upto 15-20$ cheaper than MF ,music123 and zz..so if you are buying pedals do search on ebay too..

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Nebu : I paid with my cc.. Had no issues.. I know them very very well dude.. Register your shipping address and change it later if its too much of a pain..

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

@ Hindirox - Dude could you please tell me the process of registering the shipping address? Also, in some site, (I think it was zzounds.com, might be wrong), the place where you need to put in your billing address details, you cannot choose India as an option. Which means you cannot register your billing address at all.. On the other hand, on ebay, as soon as I put in my card number, my Bangalore billing address pops up..that was cool.

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hey... can the ebay stores be trusted??..there are a lot of them out there..and no payment issues too...

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

ebay stores with a lot of good reviews canNOT be trusted.. They get some people to write reviews.. Ha ha ha..

@ sanjiv : Call them up and convince them that you are a genuine buyer.,.. They will help you out..

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

call who up? zzounds people? OK, I'll try that. At the worst, I'll ask one of my american colleagues to swipe his card, I'll pay him in INR here.

How do I register my shipping address anyway?