Buying Ibanez Rg370dx? Stop!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sanjivdas, Mar 20, 2006.

1. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Ok Guys, after lots of thought on the subject and trying my hand at it, I have come to the conclusion that the RG 370DX is not for me. I never use the whammy, and i could do without the complicated string changes and all the stuff.

So here it is, I am putting up my RG 370DX for exchange. I bought it on 20th Jan 2006, its made in Korea, with wizard II neck and Infinity pickups. Its in mint condition, I have not played it much at all. Its black in colour. The cost of this guitar in India is well above 20000, I think it could be close to 24000. What I want in return is a new RG321MH. I need the 321 with wizard II neck, mahogany body and Infinity pickups. As you would see on the net, this guitar costs about USD 80-100 less than the RG370DX. In India the RG321MH costs Rs. 18000 in stores where they quote Rs. 24000 for the RG 370DX. So thats a cool Rs. 6000 off for you, no hidden elements or fine print here. I cannot give you the case because mine is a hard case worth USD 100.

So is there anyone out there who would want a 2 month old RG370DX for the price of a RG321MH? Please don't offer me money unless you can tell me where to buy the RG321MH for that money in Bangalore.

Anyone out there interested?

Sanjiv

2. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

You wont seee too many forum topics like this one^^^^

3. justjay

justjay New Member

Ibanez Rg370dx

hey man im interested call me on [SNIP]

4. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Hey sorry man, someone already exchanged the guitar for a new RG321MH. I could still help you out with a RG370DX black new one, at prices lesser than or at par with bombay. Let me know if you need help.

5. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

RG321MH costs $250 - nowhere close to Rs. 18,000 - You sure you want to make such a trade....do your homework man!

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Isn't RG321MH superior to RG370DX. Personally, I would suggest RG prestige, i haven't played however i am sure they are pretty good.

Hey blackmamba, watsup man? where you being...no reply?!? JEM is doing good.

7. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Hey fictional - Am happy you enjoying the JEM! Have been busy with work and a bit of travel too!

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

u can'r post ur no. can u???:think::think:

9. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

lol, think the mods dint notice that one. snip it, someone.

10. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Hey how much does an Ibanez JEM 77 or 555 cost? Im not talking abt the Steve Vai signatue models. Plain old JEMs. Cant find em anywhere. If possible, provide a link. Thanks.

11. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

My friend, the RG321MH does cost USD 280 on zzounds, and the RG370DX costs USD 360. In India though, the RG321MH costs Rs. 18000 and the RG370DX is around 22-23K.

And also, to prove my totally bonafide intentions, someone has already traded in. I am now the proud owner of a beatiful weathered black RG321MH.

12. fictional_real

I wonder if you can get RG370DX here in India. I could only see 270DX in the price list.

13. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

www.bajaao.com also Bhargavas have it...Furtados Price list only has the cheapass Chinese made GRG's n GRX's

14. fictional_real

Personally i feel if you are going for a guitar with internation brand get it from states or outside INdia. These guys charge just too much!

Get a custom made guitar otherwise.