Buying fender stratocaster with amplifier online, need help!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by bloodlin3, Sep 6, 2005.

1. bloodlin3

bloodlin3 New Member

Hey GuyS ......... Lil Help ReQuireD
    Has Ne 1 Shopped Frm Ebay ???? i wanna know if its safe Coz im gettIn a guitar at a cheap pric3 ..... Im gettin a fender stratocaster with AmplIfier at Approx 150 $ alsO temme if ThiS guitaR is Gd or nt .....
    ThnkS In AdVanCe

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

It's impossible to get a Fender Strat and an Amp for $150. It must be a Squier Strat. Just be informed of this.

I have shopped at eBay a bit. I usually buy from eBay stores, so I haven't had bad experiences at all.

When you buy from a seller, check out the sellers feedbacks. If it's a store make sure the store has at least 1000 positive feedbacks and with a rating of at least 99% positive. When you have them shipped to India, dont get anything through Global Priority Mail. It's not safe at all with that. I know people who have lost plenty of things through that. Rather prefer Air Mail or any other parcel service which could be tracked Globally. Another risk is most stores happily replace if the item they sold you is defective. But if you are getting it shipped to India, sending a defective piece back and getting a replacement might be a pain. I wouldn't suggest getting a guitar shipped becasue even a slight crack in the neck could be very bad. I usually buy only pedals through online store because a small scratch or dent wont hurt.