Buying a Hellraiser, What Amp should i get????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by god_of_guitar, Mar 24, 2007.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

Ok,
    it's final... My dad checked out asia music in Bangkok for the hellraiser with floyd rose , its for around 30000-32000 rs.... he didnt buy it cause only black was available.. i wanted cherry blacks... so ill be going there in the first week of may, tickets have been booked... now i am confused about the Amp... i want a tube amp but it is not available in india... so will i be able to get it from abroad without it bieng damaged.. the same shop is also the authorised dealer for Laney amps...also how much will the customs charge for the amp...

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Buy a head and get the cab here. Else buy the smallest combo you can find. Because your amp will cost you minimum $400-$500. See if you can say that it's yours and bring it in anyway.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah get a head and get a cab made over here. Congratz on the hellraiser . I too just found my future guitar :) cheers

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

what head will be the best for around 20000 rs.. all tube
    and whats your future guitar:smile:

5. yazi

yazi Banned

I also found my future guitar!
    Seems to be the age of discovery!

Whats yours Laney?

Mines a Jackson DXMG Dinky

6. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

^great guitar... i was also thinking of buying that first but the original floyd rose Vs licensed floyd rose made me decide a schecter

7. yazi

yazi Banned

I know. But I had reviews from friends about the neck.

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

not telling...dont want bad karma....lol....you guys will know in a month though

and as for a 20k head....you can get some mean stuff man. Just go on MusiciansFriend and check some shit out.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yazi that jackson is really nice man. I played it and it seemed fine.