Buying 1st electric..is ESP-f10 pack Good??

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by reddragon, Dec 26, 2006.

1. reddragon

reddragon Member

Hi,
    I've been playin for 18months now.Ive decided to buy my 1st electric..Problem is that i wont be goin to delhi or mumbai in the near future..So i guess best option is bajaao.com..
    I'm into mostly -greenday,megadeth,bryanadams...

PLaese Suggest Which guitar to buy..Also amp..BUDGET-14k

A saw this on bajaao..Ive sent an email to enquire the cost

https://www.bajaao.com/esp-f10-electric-guitar-package-guitar-amplifier-tuner-etc-p-3979.html

IS THIS GOOD???????

2. reddragon

reddragon Member

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

If you want to show off then thats a pretty good looking guitar in a low price range, if u want functionality there are many guitars which sound much better then that ultra low budget guitar.cant say how the guitar and amp sounds cause havent played it yet but can surely recommend not to buy that and buy some other good guitar and amp which will not only sound better but will look good too.

4. reddragon

reddragon Member

thnx for answering at such short notice :)
    What do u suggest i should buy???
    I should tell u that I'm more of a leading guy rather than rythm.

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

alrite dude i have a LTD my self but can tell u that the guitar in the f-10 pack is not advisable.Drop in a few more thousand and get a LTD from the same site or get an ibanez but u got to check with others mate. Dont worry about the looks please do look at the playability and the comfort u get form it.
    Try Fenders too they are really good even if u want to play megadeth stuff. it works and Marty friedman used a fender strat in one of their Youthnasia album.

6. reddragon

reddragon Member

7. reddragon

reddragon Member

There r many Ibanez guitars in my price range..But many people at igt do not recommend thse cheaper models......

I've also taken a look at the fender squier stratocaster 8,800rs But i think its 22 frets shall limit my potential....

8. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^LIMIT YOUR POTENTIAL ......DUDE the last two frets dont even matter, its just the matter of scale length that goes into making the necks thats all.

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ok cool...cant belive u ******s started a ESP thread without me....ok so heres a few tips

@thread starter : all the prices currently on the website are messed up and wrong so dont go by them. The whole range of LTD guitars have arrived but its gonna take a while to come up. Ill probably get mine before the new year and so will you if u buy it from bajaao. Furtados is also getting ESPs but thats coming in jan and imo they will be a lil more expensive than bajaao.com.

About the F-10 pack. ive been reading quite a few reviews about that guitar. the whole range of 10series are for beginners...pure noobs....So i dont think u should buy that. they will probably be priced at 15k or something im thinking. IF u have to buy it its a good guitar. go to www.espguitars.com and post around the forum. there are some really nice people there. You can also check out www.bmusic.com.au for ESP help. The owner (Shane) is a real nice guy and he shipped me some acessories at a really good price.

As for buying a guitar. The 50 series guitars should be a bit less (probably 14-13k so id advice that instead). I think you should buy a 50series guitar...as far as i know the F-50 has definately come to bombay because ashutosh from bajaao told me that the whole F series has come. So id suggest the F-50 and use ur computer speakers for ampliofication till u can afford a good amp.

As for amps i think you should hold ur horses till january because bajaao is getting the LX12 in dozens i hope. cus many of my friends are picking those up.

Good Luck...btw Epiphone Special II and Epiphone 100 have come too...

Cheers dude,
    laney

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

damn sorry...double post...bloody mozilla

12. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^hehehe thats what I was thinking, an ESP forum without LaneyManey :grin:

13. reddragon

reddragon Member

thnx for guidance I'm new to this stuff

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

reddragon....give me till tommorow...ill get the exact prices for everything....im calling ninad from bajaao today....late though...if i have time ill let u know about the prices by about 11 or something .....till then ...hang tight

15. reddragon

reddragon Member

Thnx a million for the info..I think i'll hold on a while for the LTD guitars on bajaao and then buy 1!!!!!!!!!

SPecial THNX TO thedevil,getshorty80 and of course sir laneymaney for guiding a novice like me !!!!!!!!

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

can u guys view bajaao.com? its crashed or something right?

17. reddragon

reddragon Member

Thanks a lot, u r the greatest :) :)

18. reddragon

reddragon Member

yeah gettin the same here too!

19. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Someone must be updating something ?

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ZOoooooooooooooooooooooooMFG! the new bajaao is going to be born then!! he kept telling me he's putting up a new site....muahahahah ESP guitars here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!