Bulleya solo tabs (xulfi) my version ..

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shak, Sep 18, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

so after much debate at the other thread and a bit help from larsan(thnx for th link) i managed to get the audio of the song..
    not a very impressive solo i must say ..
    anyway ..tabbed it ... not perfect ... but what the heck i didnt had any video...

solo Bulleya (live played by xulfi?!)
    tabbed by :shahrukh

.=keep these notes sustained ..or do quick shred pickin
    /=slide (of course)
    rest is easy ....
    *no donut*

nadish and larsan like this.
  2. larsan

larsan K-Dash

plzzzzzzzz can u gimme chords wid lyrics plzzzzzzzzz:)
    very gud work reps 4 u

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

gr8 wrk ..chords plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. shak

shak Harrr!

i am rubbish at chords ..sorry cant help you guys there ... but i will try .. most of them are heavy 5th's rifs ... i'll try no promises tho

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

no probs shahrukh brooooooooooooo

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

woooooooo.....looking guudd...but i will tell u after trying them!

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hahaha no 1 can post the Chords Larsan...caz thts not BACHOON KA KHEL...its 2 hard...only Flasher can help can he is the i think ADMINISTRATOR or some thing of CALL website
    @n orange strange yaar u did't post the Post of Bulleya???
    lol
    ill try 2 find from other sites....larsan ok\
    neva mind guys

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

power chords are easier to find..ive been messing around with E5,D5,C5,G5 and A5

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

how about a recordign shahrukh,...i dont agree with some parts there is a bend on the 5th fret on the b string during the beginning of the first solo.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

must be a problem of transposing the notes .. you know i hate that ..when u have old strings on your axe the G sounds just as dull as B .. and you cant tell .. almost all my aamir zaki tabs have this problem ..
    i will record and post the solo ..

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

lol
    ..i know exactly how that feels anyhow..waiting for the recording. thanx
    :beer:

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ur tabs must me 100% correct Shahrukh, I'm a big fan of u my dear!!!! :) Rapping ya...

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

getting ''rapped'' shahrukh :p lucky u ;) *dirty jokes -ha ha..* :S

14. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL@ quadro .. and yeah .. do u still need the recording? its getting cold here and fingers are all numb .. dont feel like playing any aggressive solos like this ...
    post the corrections .. and i we will finish these tabs once and for all .. and yeah thnks mate ..
    @nadish: thnks :) .. but dont be so sure .. i might have missed something .. as already quadro had pointed out .. wait for the final version ..

15. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr I know u can tab it out 100%, coz 1 who can figure out Amir Zaki's tabulatures, can figure ne's tabs, I think u r the only person who has worked on Amir Zaki.... Weldone and keep it up buddy.... Thumbs up 4 ya ;)