Bulla Ke Janna Mein Kaun

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by meVSme, Jan 21, 2005.

1. meVSme

meVSme New Member

hey fellows

Watch Rabbi Shergil performing on republic day at 6.30pm on Mtv.

can anyone plz Tab the Bulla ke Janna mein Kaun song

Rabbi :rock:

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Cool, thanx for the heads up!

3. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

bulla has been tabbed (chords etc) by JAY, just search for it

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

When's the actual live concert ??? Ne Idea??? Cuz like, Rabbi rocks in live man...

Lolz... here's what happened in the Launch Pad thingy... the VJs hyped him up and ****.. and finally introduced him... as RABBI.. and there he was, arranging his crew & equipment and stuff.. then he comes over to the mike, says, "hello... my name is Rabbi Shergill" and then starts off a talk on Bulla Ki... occasionally strumming the chorus parts... and then the song starts... amazing live man, it's like, better than the video version!

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

did he play it like a rock song?
    cause i can totally see that happen.. I just jammed that song with a bunch of american rockers.. it tunred out as a cool hard rock arrangement

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Umm.. u can say soft rock... maybe like U2 stuff... the keyboards sounded great! Nd the second song he played.. that was nice, clean rock... the lead guitars were cool.. tho not played by RABBI himself...

P.S. Seen somewhere in IGT = Rabbi's influences - U2 & Jimi Hendrix

7. yatsss

yatsss New Member

m crazy bout this song.... will surely catch him live on mtv

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

P.S. I take that back.. I heard his album... guess what??? This guy's doing all guitars excpet for the bass man!

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

thas cool
    havent heard other songs.. but bulla is a cool guitar song

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Try hearing "Gill te Guitar" and the latter part of "Heer" - nice solos, et all

11. arunmadupu

arunmadupu Banned

rabbiz magic

thatz a gr8 music by rabbi could remind me of some of the gr8st good bands of the west....

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

WTF??? Free mp3s started again???? Man... some1s in trouble!

13. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

x'cuse me dude what the h**k is the meaning of u r signature Asmodeus !!????