bugging bug found!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rocking_devil, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey ,, check out this wierd bug...its been there for a long loooooooong time in my cc llounge window!

:p:

Attached Files:

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

lolz...have you by chance logged in as lord_neo??:p:

3. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Lol... i guess your head is bugging more i guess...

Scroll a little up and you would the same icon for the "Thought of the Day" thread...
    Does that mean you logged in as "Zoomingrocket" or "DrSaurabh" or "Essi"??????? :p: :Tongue2:

That icon means.. its a HOT THREAD & LOCKED (CLOSED)! :annoyed:

Concentrate on Spamming...thats the best thing, bug finding is Programmers Job :p: :Tongue2:

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@zoom - before getting annoyed .....do u see that small black arrow in the thread icon.....which means u have posted here.....which i havent!:p:

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

OMG.... Looks like you have Color Blindness :Tongue2:

Check the attachment and see if you can see the color difference of two ICONs... :p:

RofLOL....!!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

Attached Files:

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..Can some1 explain me what's hapenning?..Which color for wat??
    And, I agree wid rocking_devil. I see the problem which he is having.I dont see anything other than that.:eek::

7. who cares? just live with the bug

8. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ very well said reps for you (neva to be actually given so dont bother asking)

9. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Zoom... fine, the icon for "you posted" will be blue in color. The same thread, if it becomes hot, it is going to change as gold.

Actually r_devil is mentioning the arrow kinda (just like play button) thing inside the icon.

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^....thanx guitar boy n nik.....and @pingu - lolz!

@zoom - plz dun try jumping into conclusions......u being a technical admin ....shud open your eyes and look at my problem more properly:grin:

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey .. I don't know if its bad to say so .... This entire site is based on vbulliten template ... Check it out ...

Lotsa sites use it ... So it cant have such stupid bug .... Maybe it means something ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.