Bug found - admin pls have a look

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by deathdr_87, Aug 9, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

Hey
    jsut noticed that sometimes closed threads do not show the closed symbol (the double black bars) and instead appear as hot threads (double orange bars) in the main view window, eg.. cc lounge... have a look at the thread titled contract expiration - its in reality closed but doesn not appear to be so.. i was surpirsed to see that this thread was suddenly reopened but when i actually opened it - i couldnt reply coz it said it was clsoed.. this is just a small glitch... as in ther actual status of the thread isnt shown in the main forum window... btw - it did earlier appear with 2 black bars but just now changed...

deathdr

2. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Yes , even i have noticed the same .. Where are U MODS... ??

3. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..it never caught my eye...!! Anyway bugs shud be fixed..!!

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well the bug shan't be fixed ...

u havto log it in ... there must be some bug-log in these parts of the web ...
    find it and log it ...

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

really let me chk

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey death y u changed your avatar ...

coz some twit said your cymbal aint gud?

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

no..... i lvoe the cymbal - but i love the song black hole sun even more

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Usually that would happen if you were to click on the thread and someone had just closed it. as in u posting and the act of the thread being closed happened at the same time..or at times it might happen that u might click on new posts click on x post read it, click on back .....to the same list of "new posts" if during this time the thread is closed it wont show up. But threads usually show up as closed instantly, coz as of now i havent experienced this