Bryan adams: Run To You Jam Recording

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, May 2, 2006.

1. Hi Guys....posting Run To You by bryan adams...plz cooperate with vocals...they are not that much clear...just like other versions..since we dont have full time singer....

Post your comments:

im waiting sachoo,bjr,vini,alpha1, fat_kax and max_payne ...kisi ka naam bhula to nahin...hmm nahin...

yup metalfan69...sorry

this ones for you all...

https://www.soundclick.com/bizaare

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

woohoo..another good one! :) good job all of u!..cant wait for u guys to do a studio recording! u can do wonders!..all the best!

3. thankx vini....once again for being the first one....to give me reps ;)...i m waiting for others...to reply

4. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Whoo... that was cool..!

just for vocals.. otherwise a very good one..

and just check out the solo .. there is something missing in it!

but a very good performance...

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Errrm, not one of your best ones.

Am dloading this one and jamming myself. ;)

6. we are still waiting for you alpha to join our band as a bass guitarist...;)

@metal_fan69..hey thanks for the reply..as i have told u.. plz cooperate with the vocals....

7. cmon guys 60 views and 6 replies...post your comments after hearing the track...and ya reps to ;)

8. still so many views and 6 replies...guys this one is my fav and a good recording...

9. 97 views and only 6 replies....:annoyed: ..and the thread is no more sticky ...dead :mad: