Bryan Adams Covers (Everything I Do/ Heaven)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Acoustic_Allure, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Hiya,

I have done two covers of Bryan Adams, Everything I do and Heaven...
    Heaven is kinda incomplete, but please give feedback for both of them. I did just an improptu...so please suggest tips so that I can improve.
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=419784

Thanks
    Acoustic Allure

2. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

No replies guys? If you expect that my songs should be good to get a feedback, I need a feedback in the first place to improve. Its kind of a vicious circle but that's how IGT works, I believe.

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's pretty crappy. You just haven't got the changes right. Listen to the song carefully and make sure you really really know the chord changes by heart. Your voice isn't great....and you suppress it far too much.

Sorry, I didn't like your recordings much.

4. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

bj .. wow comments heh ..
    anywayz

fine work done .. and yea you can do better so yea theres alwayz a forst time so keep doing the good work .. and remember this is just Virtual :)
    so don't looz it.

5. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

hahaha ma bad man ..
    for the first 2 songs i thought ur a girl whoz singing ... but after lsnin to others and watching your pic there on sound click .. am like Whattttttttt haha
    whats with that voice man .. spit out your reall voice man .. u can do that.