bryan adams concert

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by grimreeper_007, Jan 21, 2006.

1. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

hey u know guyz that a bryan adams concert will be taking place on 29th of jan in karachi,i know its very exciting for us guitar players :rock: but its so unfortunate that from 20 000 tickets hardly 100 have been purchased, :shock: and many ppl r not willing to see the concert.Cmon it will be son embaressing tht He will be performing infront of just 100 or 150 ppl, and if he performs in states or europe so the whole nation will cum 2 see him.If some other indian artist cums 2 pakistan so we become wild and love to go to the show neverthless how far or miles away the concert it.And as no tickets were selling so the price fall from 8000 rupees to 3500 rupees.So i want all pakistaniis and Specially Karachiets to make sure that they cum to this concert otherwise no other international artistys will cum in pakistan. :nw:

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well ime thinks its all because of the price of the tickets, 3500 is still too much for most the peeps....

3. shak

shak Harrr!

3500 is toooo much for karachi ... especially for bryan adams!!!

4. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

3500 is too much for any concert
    the satriani concert (kolkata) tickets started from 400 bucks as far as i remember

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

^^yeah ... i guess its very highly priced .............

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

3500..is steap..thats about 35 pounds thats what ppl pay here in england! probably a tener up and down..but for the 'average' person in pak it is quite steep but otherwise i'm SURE in a place like karachi..where ppl are loaded will go..hopefully it wont be empty all the posh crowd will be there hopefully.. i cant wait to go to bon jovis concert in manchester :)))) summer 2006 its my liffeeeeeee................ :rockon:

7. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL since when have you started talking about quids and teners? .. i thought you were in pak? ..
    anyway ... 35 pounds aint a small money!!! look if the bobies (if you speak brit i'll speak brit) go out dishing 35 quids on a concert i am sure that wont be of bryan adams .. he is a friggin rip off .. you might just as well get nicked on the street or something .. but if we find it easy to shell 35 quids .. its only cuz we make 500 quids a week!! not like that in pak is it?

8. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

but guyz when raghav came here in khi so the ticket price was Rs.5000+ and ppl bought all the tickets and now in bryan adams concert the ticket price is less i.e,3500 and still ppl arent willing 2 go

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hmm i suppose but just like any international brand..not matter what country u're in its gonna be relatively..if u forget music and talk about well known brands like nike,coca cola..u'd expect the same price everywhere..the price range might vary coz u're in a 'cheaper' country and it is..just like 35 pounds for a bryan addams concert..hmm i dont know not been to a gig here in uk but i wud've imagined thats a pretty cheap compared to here...
    also ppl in pak mint money and thats a fact., so i think we can all put our violins back into their covers!!
    @shahrukh.. u never asked if i was in pak ;) i get around alot ..lol only kidding moved here from dubai. for uni.

10. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

guys he's comin to my city:)and man pleez change the spelling of 'come'

11. shak

shak Harrr!

where abouts?

12. Strat

Strat Floydian

3500/- is unbelievable. No wonder there's such condition.

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

manchester all the way shahrukh :))..what about you..u're in birmingham?
    how about you.what do u do ..u at uni or what?

14. shak

shak Harrr!

aha! faiq lives there .. you should get together sometime ..
    and yes i am in birmingham, ... just finished my a-levels .. now applied to unis through UCAS, got interviews from surrey, imperial, nottingham and city (london) ...
    pray for me .. ;)

15. xach

xach New Member

Well the part of pak where i am livin at the moment guys are waiting for bryan adams concert but personally i feel 3500 i too much .

16. mr singh

mr singh New Member

gud luk wit application 4 uni n everything, i got all that crap comin up in a years time...
    on the subjec, bryan adams aint all that, and his ticket is quite xpensive, so i not surprised that no1 is buyin a ticket, lol

17. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

get together..no thanx..i'm already in a band which kicked me out ..and arranging meets is hard..:p lol. so i'm kinda doing my own little thing.. (khurram from igt) is the singer and we had a proper jam too ..it was good fun..
    so what course u applyinb for shahrukh?..yeah good luck dont worry too much about it..just give them shit they wanna hear...!! come to manchester we need couple more guys to live with us :p imperial sounds good btw..they offered me a different course to what i asked for :( manchester is great espically after its becomes one uni UMIST and uni of manchester ;)

18. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

3500 is still a rip off

Man, here in Bangalore, the highest tickets for brilliant artists like Sting and Mark Knopfler were for 2500, Jethro Tull 1200, Scorpions 700, Deep Purple 1000 and so on. Brain Adams is playing in Mumbai and Bangalore in Feb, and the tickets will not be higher than 1500 INR, I'm sure, and they would start at some 500 INR. This is the thrid time he is here, so I guess he can't command that premium.

All said and done, Rs. 3500 is a rip off and the organisers should get their brains examined.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

3500 is a LOT for Bryan Adams, but, maybe the organisers went thru a lot of windows, fed a lot of officials + there must be a lack of sponsors and the organisers might not be expecting a lot of crowd to come out.

20. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

8000 for a ticket and it fell down to 3500. What ................ Add a little more and you can call Bryan Adams to sing personally for you in your Bed Room. Man.... The tickets are super pricey.....