Breaking News!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by guns n roses, Feb 22, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

am not being cynical. axl rose is a certified dingbat.

2. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

actually i heard a lot of material of Chinese Democracy.

songs i heard:

Madagascar
    Oklahoma (this song is now renamed for the Chinese Democracy CD)
    Chinese Democracy (i also saw a live video of them playing it)

thats about it.

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

So like, GnR is breaking up again without even releasing the album??? HEHEHE

Hey, I may not like GnR a lot... but, yeah, some of thier songs were indeed good... I just cant stand Axl Rose... yeah, I agree with Jay there... certified Dingbat...

HAHAHAHA

4. shak

shak Harrr!

guess now i HAVE to look into this dingbat thingy... to be honest i dont like axl's "lizard's move" (but a great singer and a great performer no question about that).. but gn'r were a great band. ... produced lots of gooooood stuff .. in thier days ...

5. guns n roses

He does that "lizard move" because he cant walk or run fast or dance even, it's cuz he has weak ankles.

he also love's dolphins. :)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

oh!..didnt know that...cheers @guns n roses :)

7. guns n roses

why do you think my IGT ID is guns_n_roses - im IGT's GN'R correspondent

That's what Jayanth thought of me

8. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

hey man i fell that their "song sweet child of mine" was really owsome.(may be this could be the because it was one of the first rock song that i hered) which led me towards rock community ,also feel paradise city was kool one.dont know how they will do now after such a long gap. and never 2 forget there best album "Appetite For Destruction"

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

can u guys tell me What is difference b/w Guns n roses and Velvet revolvers...
    (on the Papers ) ????

10. shak

shak Harrr!

guns and roses was a merger between la guns and axl's band ...and it was a real coool classic rock band ... while vr has a slightly same sound to gnr ...slash played for gnr and now also plays for vr ... along with vr he releases his own private albums by the name of slash's snakepit .... i dunno if any other members of gnr are in vr ... hmmm ...does any one know?

11. mad_man

ya shahrukh you was almost right and may be this would help you understadnig the two groups jazz
    these are the name of the members of the velvet revolver.

Scott Weiland - Vocals
    Slash - Lead guitar
    Matt Sorum - Drums
    Duff McKagan - Bass
    Dave Kushner - Guitar

Velvet Revolver is the band that brings together three former members of one of rock's greatest groups Guns N' Roses — Slash, bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Matt Sorum

....................damn i am good

12. mad_man

hey :rock: :rock: :rock: :rockon: i love Gn R

13. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

ok slash's snakepit is completely different from VR or GNR .. its been there for a long time before VR ever materialised.

so you guys HATE AXL .... well i hate him too ... but only for breaking up GNr .. if he comes out n reconciles with slash .... i'll love him to death ... n bout his performances .... i still think he's one of the greatest rock n roll frontmen ...EVER
    GNR had two hearts... slash and axl .. like adler said to slash when they saw axl perform for the first time " dude ... this guitarist and that singer will form one kickass band".

bout chinese democracy ...even if its good .. i wont bother too much ... i want AXL AND SLASH ...
    n just to let you guys know ... if you think axl sucks ... scott weiland is a dumbass jerk ..... n i am saying this after watching VR play live ....

All we need is for axl to come and beg to slash .. n for slash to throw out scott and get axl back in ... n i'll be the first one to buy tickets of all concerts in their next tour ... ( even if axl decides to not show up for half of them out of habit haha)

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er someone sad "la guns and axl's band".........

from what i know axl never had a band... slash and izzy were part of one each........ la guns and hollywood rose... and their merger brought about gnr..... or have i confused the facts? was hollywood rose the name of axl's band?

correct me someone.