Breaking News : Bomb Blast in LONDON !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

#nanda.... i support you at some points....... esp even the brits are responsible for terror...

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Nanda and other guys - you need to control your emotions somewhere , you just cant be flown away with the wind anytime you see a discussion like this , this was just a thread for some igtians who are staying in london , so that we could know what is the situation over there and if everything is cool and safe over there ...

unfortunately messed up one more time , sad !!!

seems like everything is under control in affected areas of london and this thread has created more awareness what it actually suppose to create !!!

closed !!

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

*ahem* the only thing i dont get is, how come these so called developed nations always make such a big hue and cry over their tragedies.....
    i mean....WTC: 2000 people died, the US raids on Taliban 7000 people died.....we are talking about civilians here...
    add to that the 13,000 people which are killed in the kashmir valley each year. what about them....we just talk about people dying..how come the toll here isnt considered.
    whatever the US and the UK suffer its due to their own meddling in places where they shudnt be meddling in the first place.
    The US and the UK generally have this attiude of glorifying there own ass. The 1993 blasts in mumbai, the babri masjid et al killed more people than the UK blasts.....these were never made into issues as big as this the world over.
    As to killing innocents, what about the friendlies which the US killed:RollLol: ...i remember the american troops shooting down a brit chopper which was about to land...hilarious in a dark way..but hilarious all the same..
    What about when the american "smart" missiles are fed the slighly wrong co-ordinates and they end up bombing a hospital or a school.

"Black hawk down"- stupid movie about stupid american troops stuck in somalia against a homicidal somalian village....who the hell asked the dim-witted americans to go and meddle there in the first place...Vietnam, Korea and lateley the WTC all examples of the US meddling Blowing up in their face....and the most recent...the London Bombings....for UK blindly supporting the US in all its "ventures"....

More people have died in the kashmir valley, in Babri masjid, in the 1993 Blasts/Riots or in taliban attacks for that matter than in 9/11 or stupidly named 7/7 or in any american or brit meddling anywhere.....

What goes around comes around..period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.