Breaking News : Bomb Blast in LONDON !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wtc , london what next? i fear.........

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey dont say like that.. it makes me feel like im killing them :annoyed:

@ bob hehe .. i know

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

yeah dlogic you made a point there !!!

it was new york first , then madrid , now london .. i hope there is no next and it should end over here !!!

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ull forget new delhi (parliament) then ayodhya (luckily foiled).....

this is really bad...

thats wat a terrorists motive is- to make u feel unsafe no matter where u are...
    but they dont get it - every act of theirs just creates mroe problems for themselves... this cylce of terrorism and retaliation isnt going to stop...

@nemo - chill - didnt mean it that way.

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i has to stop some day......if peace can end so can war

6. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Dont Mind Me Sayin This But Thiis Is Hard Bitter Fact That Thrs No End To It.....i M Serious In Sayin That One Day Whole World Will B Distroyed In Nuclear War May Till Then We All Will B Restin In Heaven Butttt Yeah Its The Only End I Can See ,,,,,,,,,,,,seeing These Kinda Circumstances We Cant Think Of Peace ..

Forget Bout Peace,.,.,.,.just Think Bout Security Not Peace :(

7. Yoosh

Yoosh New Member

i really think it's sick and that people don't have any right to do that...by that i mean invading other coountries and terrorism. it makes no sense and doesn't gain that much for all the death and unsecurity it causes people. or in one word it's STUPID!

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@mudit Lord created this world so he has to take care of it....i really dont think there will be a nuclear holocast.

9. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Still you've gotta hand it to those damn Brits. They are handling the situation rather calmly compared to the Americans after 9/11.

If this had happened in the U.S. there would have been widespread panic but the British took it in their stride. Very commendable.

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

it'z sad............................................................fk al quaeda.......

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey MODS we need to allow abusive language on this thread to express how much we [beep] hate the [beep] doing crap all over ......
    [beep]
    These bastvrds should be killed .....
    Good that they are messing aroung with strong countries ...... Else they wont get it back ...

Hope they bomb more in US and europe ...... So that they blast the entire middle east .... [beep] [beep]

If they do it in India and surroundings we dont have the balls or the cash to strike back ......

These buggers should be killed ......

The rich [beep] in Middle East fund these [beep] ...... We need to find an alternative fule .... else these Middle East buggers wont stop ....

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea right.....as if so far he has been takin care... :mad:

13. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

3.... 2.... 1....

thread closed.. ( i can almsto see a mod doing this) ok maybe ill need to count to 100.. but some1s going to say something stupid in here for sure....

@nanda - dont be such a bigot - we all know what ahppens when some1 starts abusing...

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

woah....this is again turning into religious flaming thread....*sigh* r there no sensible people left in the world!!?...:)

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

And you forgot kashmir espacially shrinagar

16. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

this argument could go on...but to just let you know "That why you are alive buddy!!!!"

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

so juss bcoz im alive i owe it to da almighty......nd wt if i die...who do i owe dat.....

btw thanx for enlightening me :Lighten:

18. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

;) ;) ok you win............so just chuck it!!!!!!!

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ya dude i want the thread to be closed ..... these are my opinions and i will stick to it at any cost ...... I hate the [beep] AlQeeda and OSAMA and his dumb supporters ... These maniacs hell bent on spreading their religion have caused enough damage .... atleast in this modren era i hope they learn ...

[beep] the Brits, French and Dutch , And the Islamic invaders who looted india and spoit everything ....... (I know its Bcoz of Brits we r what v r 2day ... Thanks 2 them for something atleast)....

[beep] The Spaindads for screwing up entire South America ..... Man they burnt down their books thinking some Antichrist stuffs will be in it ...... How much of knowledge and wealth has been looted .....

Incas , Mayans ... ok i'll put Aztecs also ..... These people were made Extinct the way we r messing around with animals....

And u expect some sympathy towards these [beep] ..... Hell ... Hell ......

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

And this need to be on a diffrent POSt .... its not spamming and as calling me as bigot ..... I tolerate and respect anything that respects me ...... These buggers have no respect and u expect me to give them respect .... The Child Killers ..... NO WAY .....

I am not Partial ..... even a sensible Muslim or Christian or a parsi would condem this sort of voilence on the Helpless....

Are there any Muslim who would back me up ...... If not they are BIGOTS ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.