Brahma Fan's opinion.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

brahma still thinks DR is too heavy to open for them?? ;)

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i wonder why did afs split.we must sgree to it that they were masters when it came to cover ratm and other punk acts.and i loved it when they covered rat - bulls on parrade and wake up!

3. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

Hey Demon, why do you want to open for Brahma. :think: According to you they aint worth being called a band cause they aint good enough. Its a shame to have a great devil like you open for them. :nw:

Let's face it the demon is a much bigger fan of Brahma than i am. :rule:

4. Roadie2Rockstar

Ok demon dont be mad now cause this has not come from me.

Just read a post somewher about the july massacre show.
    First of all no much crowd...
    To add on 1 guy posted that metak and earth clan were good however he does not understand why dr even perform at rock concerts, so i guess its not just me.

Even 'nemo' posted on your thread he says he does not understand what you sing.
    Sing????? nemo if what the demon does on stage is called singing then I wonder how many rockstars can be born overnight in our country.

I am sure many would like to see a line up of zenon followed by scepter followed by Brahma.....anyways your not invited..........cause that's my show!!!

5. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

er..... actually I just asked u if they thought we were still to heavy to open for them.... that doesnt really imply that I want to. But honestly wether I like brahma or not if I had to play a gig with them I have no issues. We played castrol where they were headlining. Either way no point spoiling another thread getting into a debate or arguement.

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

But Somehow Opening For A Band Like Bramha Is Quite Gross Enough!

7. Roadie2Rockstar

Demon, I know about the castrol garage rock competition. That was not a brahma gig it was a times gig. You were part of the competition bands and did not open for brahma.

Brahma thinks your still not that good enough compared to Scepter, Kryptos, Zenon and that's the reason you will never open for them so keep dreaming.

8. Roadie2Rockstar

Rocking devil, I dont know what you talking man, many local bands consider it a honor to share the same stage for a Brahma gig. Those who dont get that chance are the ones who crib all their life. There's nothing that can be done about it.

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

do they??..somehow i find that hard to believe.

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its all crap.why would anyone have to go against their will.i wud nevere open for bramha if given a oppurtunity unless and uintill zero/parikrama is there....heheh.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^^touche!

12. Roadie2Rockstar

Well dennis and rocking devil read the notes above carefully.
    Although the world knows how much demonstealler hates Brahma check his own words that reads he would not mind opening for Brahma.
    Well when you open for a band it means the band is better than you are.

Now rocking devil, I appreciate your optimistic word that you would never open for Brahma, hey what band do you play for???

13. Roadie2Rockstar

Well dennis and rocking devil read the notes above carefully.
    Although the world knows how much demonstealer hates Brahma check his own words that reads he would not mind opening for Brahma.
    Well when you open for a band it means the band is better than you are.

Now rocking devil, I appreciate your optimistic word that you would never open for Brahma, hey what band do you play for??? :think:

14. Roadie2Rockstar

Sad to disappoint people but read on gig pad that Brahma is part of the second day line up for I-rock. I guess they get to play just 2 songs. Now i dont know how its gonna work. But how many drumkits will be setup on the stage how are the changes between each act gonna take place.
    Instead Mr wadia should have selected 5-7 bands to play the second day and then have few artist (who have played at Irock in the past) collaborate with them.

BTW demon, I am sure you know the venue for the concert, can you update us with the whereabouts?

15. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Brahma Rocks
    Except Some Of There Song Where The Are Talking Dirty Abiut Pakistan In A Song (f*** Thy Neihgbour)

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dude there have been lots of threads on this .. And many guys out here hate brahma ... So ditch it who cares .. Should that matter 2 you or me !

I kinda like them .. But their covers are done in wierd way .. But come on thats how the covers should be !