Brahma Fan's opinion.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

How many of u mumbai rockers would like to see Brahma perform at this years Irock. I rock is happening for sure was just wondering which bands would be performing. Do Brahma fans wish to see them play at I-Rock 2005. :think:

I have just raised this question to learn the views of brahma fans. However, there is no confirmation of them playing at I-rock 2005.

2. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

brahma sucks i ve seen them bfore they r not good usician they r intrested in girls, so i hate them, no one wants to see them, so donot waste ur time.

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

3. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey!! Faig gaint, How do you know they are intrested in girls? They are not good musicians that's your point of view, I can live with that. No one wants to see them, i guess thats just you again. But i can still guarantee come a brahma concert (not I rock) and will find u around come to have a good time. Then there are people like u who come for the concert and say they came to see another band. No problem with that, its your opinion and thats fine.

4. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

really they ****s, i hate them ikow u too.

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ohh no.....here we go again!!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

WELL SAID MAN. :p:

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

what do you like Mr.Sharukh Khan :think::p:

8. Roadie2Rockstar

Wow, did i commit a crime or something?

I just asked a simple yes or no question, and specific to brahma fans.
    But hey, this also means that even if u dont like brahma u can post ur opinion.

Again trying to keep it simple english.

Do you want brahma to perform on any of the 2 days at this year's annual I-Rock celebration (20 years)

expected answer's:
    Yes: it would be wonderfull to see them perform after a gap of 2 years.
    No: It would be better to see any other band perform.

Such answers are something I can understand, now anyone who has any other wierd opinions please keep it to yourself or create a new thread for yourself and post whatever u want there, i wont even bother to read it.

As for u faiq: get a life, u fake giant (midget)

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@Roadie2Rockstar: Is brahma your favorite band? Not just indian.

And about i rock: There are so many better bands.

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ahh.. R2R, i hope i aint being too cryptic calling u by this appelation.
    I agree that u have started this thread , but that doesnt mean that u own this thread. This is a free forum and i was alluding to the fact that we might have another fight like the ones in ur last post, and that was my point.

...im sorry if i hurt u, that wasnt my intention.

as for IRock, i live in Delhi ...so i guess my vote doesnt count.

11. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

Is Brahma the band that opened for Satriani in Bangalore?

If yes, then they really had some balls man. They were pathetic and painfully bad compared to Satriani, but I must admit, they had some balls to open for Satriani.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^Rofl,
    and they opened for satch cuz like they made the show happen...am i right???

13. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

Thats what I heard. When Satch came out and was thanking the people who made this happen, he had this weird smile on his face talking about them.

The funniest thing was that the bass player tried to show off by putting one of his legs on the monitors and the thing fell down. Man, that guy must have been embarrased.

One more thing that happened was that when they were playing some old Metallica song, some guy screamed out really loud - "Abey, aur kuch aata nahin kya?"

I was just laughing my ass off during their performance.

14. Roadie2Rockstar

Shshnawa, yes brahma is my favourite indian band, apart from brahma my other fav indian bands are Parikrama, Agni, Scepter and kryptos. I dont find any other indian band that good.

Dennis, who is starting a fight here, did i say i own this thread.
    Infact i clearly specified that brahma fans and others can pour their views on this thread, but get realistic.
    Answer the question and not anything apart from that, else find some other thread, now if u dont understand this, i dont know a better way to explain myself.
    And dennis if u live in delhi your vote still counts, trus me it does, but give realistic views not view like faiq giant.

To all the other responses.
    Yes Brahma opened for Satch and yes they did so because they are the organisers.
    You have a problem with that find a sponsor u organise a rock show and u open for any international act, I have no issues with that.

Again people this thread clearly states.
    Do you want Brahma to perform at this years Irock yes or no?
    Its not do u like braham or hate brahma there is another thread for that query on which I am not posting any responses.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

oh yes roadie u just reminded ,e about agni.i totally forgot about them.they rock when the vocalist songs like nitin in his peak voice like that that of playing your guitars 1st string 24th fret in distortion.they are awesome cool 4 sure.well, bramha never seemed to impress me much even once they had played a cover of LP - in the end which sucked big time.
    for me any band thta plays good music and brings crowd to its knees are welcomed.i dont like it when i go there and they sing some unpopular cover or a same ol cover which every bands keep playing from generations.
    i like it when gary layer, zero , parikrama plays covers.they dont sing xactly as the original band had sung.they put some masala into it.they stop in the middle and try keep the crowd going which i must conclude every band must master to be successful and to have a reputation.

16. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey rocking devil, thank u for reminding me. How could I forget to mention Gary Lawyer as one of my Favourite indian artist.

So i guess you dont want to see Brahma perform at this years I-rock beacuse you think they aint good enough- Fair response. Its your view and I appreciate your view.

Please explain this stmt of your though:
    "i like it when gary layer, zero , parikrama plays covers.they dont sing xactly as the original band had sung.they put some masala into it. they stop in the middle and try keep the crowd going" I really am confused about what u said?

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

the ykeep the crowd be alive !which is a good tactic!they make you play some role as well which allows the crowd to have fun than getting bored listening to them pla ythe cover!

18. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

personally zero most of the times adds a spin to the cover. But gary and parikrama pratically do them note for note .... getting the crowd to sing along isnt really an improvisation on the original its just good showman ship.

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ well said man.yeah, zero is rocking when they do the covers along with the rest of the party.

20. Roadie2Rockstar

Hey rocking devil, I though the whold idea of covering a band is that you play it as they play it. Now sometimes you dont sound that right many reasons to that. maybe the band which is been covered has 2 guitarist and the band covering them has just one, or maybe the extra Keyborad lines are missing etc.

Anyway all said and done Brahma will not be performing at this years I rock.
    So guess what, I spoke to Cyrus and we would be having a show sometime after I rock just for brahma fans, entry will be invites only and no brahma hatter's will be allowed there for sure. Current thought for opening bands for that show is After taste, Zenon and Scepter. If things go fine Brahma fans are sure to have a good time. :beer: The venue and dates still to be decided. Anyways keep rocking.

And before anyone asks I rock 2005 is definately happening just dont have any info about bands and venue, so chill out.