Boss Gtb With Bill For Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by saabmugen, Dec 15, 2005.

1. saabmugen

saabmugen New Member

Hi Guys,
    Im Sellin My Boss Gt8.i Bought It From Rivera Digitech The Authorised Dealer For Roland In India.call Me If Interested.im In Bangalore. Ph:09886688418

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Whats the Price bro??

3. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

HAHAAHAAHAA

@Hindirox- Oh by the way saabmugen is Abrar. All your hopes of convincing us that Boss GT8 is the best processor in the world has been shattered!!

:beer:

4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why do i need to convince anyone as long as i'm convinced.. I aint losing anything.. Talk to Anirban.. Take good guitarists opinion..

5. chintan9

hahahah
    so abrar is not a good guitarist????

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Does the fact, that a person is selling a piece of equipment, make it a piece of schitt?

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why you taking things the worng way? I took Ani's, Tiny's and Chris's opinion.. Thats all.. I've seen abrar play ONE show..

8. chintan9

Well it does when you actually know the person :p:

9. chintan9

Are you sure coz Prashanth spoke to tiny yesterday and he had pretty bad reviews about it??? I will speak to him today anyways. Will ask him about you. OK?

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Tiny uses GT6.... He gives reviews about GT6....

11. chintan9

Not really Coz Tiny has played over the GT8 and thinks the Gt6 is better. Oh by the way did you know htat the midi transfer in the GT8 causes software locks in the GT8???? It is a flaw which even the company has owned up.

So bottom line- stay away from the midi transfer on the GT8.

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I have done SO MANY midi transfers.. From COmputer to GT8..

Dude Gt6 had that problem.. Not GT8.. I think.. Atleast as far as my memory serves thats what i know..

checkout https://www.bossgtcentral.com see the forums..

13. chintan9

Dude why do you think the prices of Gt8 has dropped so drastically??? In India its selling for just 500bucks more than the Gt6.

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I searched google for GT8 software locks.. No result.. Prices are unpredictable.. Every thing comes down.. New product in the making.. BY the way...

15. chintan9

What did you expect??? Boss will go out of business if it publishes its mistakes!!!!

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No forums have said that.. What do you think i was looking for the boss site to tell me?? Just tell me where you read it.. I want to have a look at it..

By the way i talked to the bajoo guys.. GT8 price is 23500.. The GT6 price is High cause they bought it for a certain price and are not able to recover their original price.. So putting a good profit margin they have priced it at 23000..

So dont give me things like why's the price come down drastically and all that.. Ha ha ha..

17. chintan9

Dude stop giving me all that bullshit about you speaking to the guys at Bajaoo.com. Its a well known fact all over bombay and delhi why these guys have reduced the prices of the Boss GT8. And it isnt the reason you just came out with.

18. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Chintan DONT. You will get Bad Reviews as well. :p:

19. chintan9

cheers mate!!!!
    :beer:

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

:p Damn sad.. Anyways have all the fun..