Boss GT 8 for sale

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by dyorel, Mar 23, 2012.

1. dyorel

dyorel New Member

Hi,

Im looking to sell my GT - 8, well maintained and in great condition. Asking price - INR 15000.

Serious buyers only. Can manage delivery in Mumbai or Bangalore (travel a lot to-fro between these cities). Shipping elsewhere will be difficult.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Great multiproc ...
    Which is/was your favorite sound from it?

3. dyorel

dyorel New Member

Wasn't too fond of the presets, had to tweak them around. The GT 8 kills you in programming it, but once you get to it, really great tones. Of course I could have just used the MIDI cable to patch it up, but the cheap Chinese MIDI cables dont work with it. Need the MAudio or Edirol cables.

Love some of the overdrives and amp modelling on it. Nice fat and warm tones. Effects are more than you will ever need, the only reason Im selling it is I feel the need for a looper, looking for a better multiproc which has a looper as well.

And guys, make me an offer :). Dropping the asking price to 14k.

4. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

How old is it? And i hope everything is working fine...I have a friend who is looking out for a processor..Not sure if he wants this one..But i will pass on the word to him...

5. LoveGuitarSolo

LoveGuitarSolo New Member

Can you come down to 10000? I pay shipping to my place: Puri, Orissa

6. dyorel

dyorel New Member

@mymusicmyguitar Its close to 4 years old, everything's fine. Have changed the internal battery that powers the memory too, so that it doesn't die out on the guy who buys it and then curses me (the battery lasts about 5 years, you lose all your patches during the battery swap).

@LoveGuitarSolo sorry, 10k is not possible. PM me a better offer :)