Bored of studies. Took some pics!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Shreddy, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

2. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

OMFG !!!!! where did u steal these from !!!!!! ****ING HOT GUITARS MAN !!! the Alexi-600 ??? which pickups on the Ibanez DiMarzio Evo ?? Thats the Ibanez that ****ed you in the ASS ?? :p holy shit how much did this cost u !!!!!!!???????????????? OMG damn lucky bastard !!

3. Shreddy

LoL.
    1.Thats not the ibanez that ****ed me in the ass. This is the one they replaced with and i ****ed it in the ass :D

2.Hell No, its not the AL-600. It's an Edwards ESP , made in Japan only for JAPAN only hehe. They are not allowed to sell ESP standard series there so they made a whole new subbrand. Called edwards. :D .

3.No, its the stock pickups = Infinities. Not that great but meh, stock pickup!

4. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

so it aint an Al600...aaaaahhh..... edwards is a subbrand like the lower series LTD ????

5. Shreddy

Yeah...

It's like this

ESP was just a shop in Japan called Electric Sound Products or something like that. They used to sell parts ,pickups etc. They started selling Replacement necks for guitars and when George Lynch was in japan and broke the neck of his gutiar he went there to get a new neck. he loved it and tied up with them. After that they started becoming more famous when Kirk joined up as well. They started making many sub-brands. The most expensive - Navigator. Then came ESPs. Edwards Followed. Then LTD. Then Grassroots.

6. Shreddy

Specs of my guitar:
    Alder Body
    Neck Thru
    EMG HZ Bridge
    Original Floyd Rose
    Ebony Fretboard
    Grover or Gotoh tuners , forgot.

7. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

oooooo nice !!! havent seen any Grassroots till now......

8. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

uave got gotoh tuners not grover, but they are equally good.. dude all your specs are the same, so hows it diff ???

9. Shreddy

Mines made in Japan and the LTD is made in Korea. Mine is made in the 'great ESP' factory and the LTD is made in the 'not so great LTD' factory. Mine has an Original Floyd Rose whereas the LTD has Licensed....mine cost 750$ (less..actually) and the LTD sells for around 1k$

10. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

YEA.....I know all the diff.....but im sayin that theres no difference between yours an alexis !!! and yours is MUCH cheaper,, the Alexi 600 is for 2100 $$$$$.....damn !!!

11. Shreddy

There is one difference though. Alexi's new guitars come with the ESP MM04 preamp. Its like a built in EQ pedal. Turn the guitar over...dial in a setting and in the middle of the song you can tap the switch next to volume knob and have a totally diff tone. Although adding that to mine would cost around 5k INR more.

12. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

damn man !!!!! wtf are these guys doin to their guitars !!!!

13. Shreddy

i think its quite awesome....you can have a lot of cariations in tone with it....but hey alexis tone sucks

14. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

15. Shreddy

Actives arent that great....Listen to Michael Amott....he uses passives.

16. Shreddy

@that other guitar : Yeah i've seen some with Kaos pads and stuff....

17. varun1712

varun1712 New Member

yea....Arch Enemy rocks !!!!!! i love angela !!!

18. Shreddy

I love JB / 59!

19. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

dude didnt know it was an edwards .. its actually better than the ltd and costs less.. lol... temme do they make tht lespaul like guitar tht esp makes.. (forgot the model).. cause they look really great and im thinking of buying one?

20. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Nice axe, I hope you can do some justice to it. :RollLol: