"Boondein" & "Jadu Teri Nazar" recordings...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Apr 16, 2008.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Just listened both your recordings Shri, i think both songs are done pretty well, especially Jadoo teri nazar, like that song and you played it good too, the mixing isn't very well, sometimes the strumming is too loud, so try too correct it.
    Overall a good job man and keep posting!
    Take care!

3. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thank you Sir, I was actually worried... May be I am learning good recording now... That too just because of your post... Thanks a lot...

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Please don't "Sir" me man, i'm just a normal person just like you and others here.
    And yes, your recording is getting better and better and someday you'll certainly succeed making real good recordings, just continue playing with your recording software!
    Take care man!

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good cover man............heard the boondein...........good voice..........nice strumming.....but yeah there was some slight mixing mishap like keoraf said.......

anyways keep recording!

cheers!
    :beer:

6. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks Sukrut... I actually havent yet much known on the rec s/w's. I'll study & put some more clear recordings now... But, ur comments rely boosted my morel