1. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Haven't heard the song before.. You sing well, nice voice!

Which software did you use to record the song? Try and make the recording clearer, the next time you record :)

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

nice voice... the guitar volume was a little low but great voice.. u rock reps for u...
    btw where do u stay..

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well played guitarist_gal, i agree with the others, you own a good voice and you sung the song very well. Its a pity the recording is not so good, but overall a very good attempt, my compliments!

5. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey guys thanks so much for all the appreciation....i stay in hyderabad god...and i dint use any sofware..its a plain mobile recording ...converted amr to mp3...thts y the volume s pretty low...suggest a software someone..

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Adobe Audition is one of the best, but its not free, if you are looking for a free recording software then you should go for Audacity, just google for it!
    When you will use this prog your recording will be much better as it will sound much, much better!

7. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmmmmmm................

heyyyyyyyy. rinky....dat..was..sooooo guuuuuuuuud..!!!!!!!!!!
    gr88 voice..i shud say...n i must say... ki...if. ure recrdin on a cell sounds lik dis........i wonder..wot will happen..once.. u get adobe audition or..audacity...!!! :p hihi....

well...hmmmmmmm..jokes apart......dat ws massstt.. :).

take care..!!
    keep posting.!!

cya!!!!!

8. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey thanks a lot anshammer for the appreciation..and thanks keoraf for the suggestion....will definitely dwnload either one of those softwares.... :) ...