Bob Woolmer could have been murdered

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Mar 21, 2007.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

According to sources in the Pakistan cricket team, the Jamaican police strongly suspect that Bob Woolmer, the Pakistan coach who died on Sunday, may have been murdered.

Woolmer was found unconscious in his hotel room in Kingston and was rushed to Kingston University hospital where he was declared dead an hour later.

"The information we have is that the police feel he might have been murdered," the source said.

Woolmer's preliminary post-mortem report on Tuesday had proved inconclusive and toxicology and other forensic tests were carried out by the medical and police teams.

https://www.rediff.com/wc2007/2007/mar/21woolmer.htm

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Not such a far-fetched concept at all. The team loses and he dies, convenient coincidence? I think not.

3. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

Duh... that's wht i've been sayin all d tim....

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yes and you've been saying it on the basis of little more than a motive and a suspicious circumstance. There is a difference between possible and probable.

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Instead of stretching my mind over this topic .. I'd just wait for the concrete conclusion.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Okay.....Coach Slot is vacant...Who is ready.....Pakistan wins, you get a big House is Lahore and if the team loses, you are killed.....This is even more kick ass than gambling...

7. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

We will know if the coach in-charge dies today after they lose to zim.

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

The only reason that it hasn't happened to Chapall (sp?) yet is because Indians are too p*ssy unless in a mob. And our country is politically p*ssy as well.

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

if india fail to make it to the knockout rounds, and woolmer's death does turn out to be murder, it would be fun to see what greg chappal does.

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Now its being speculated that he may have been killed because he was about to expose the bookie player nexus.Pak ireland fixed?

11. WildRose

WildRose New Member

If they get a concrete evidence about his murder, then will the Pakistan team be banned?

12. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

better be hanged.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, but I'd be glad if they were with Inzamam not there anymore

:'(

14. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

Carrer For Pak's Crik Team If Found Guilty...

@wildrose... bab dis is pak...not igt whr thngs run according 2 rulez... here u get awarded wid lotz of money if u r invlvd in a match settin racket ... and if u wanna discloz d secret... wham... u r dead... and evn if inzy does baned... he can still sell dieting plans and earn a livin... i mean he is d slimmest guy in d team...

15. loyal

loyal New Member

There was a news flash stating that Jamaican police have found strangulation marks on Bob woolmers neck, latest reports ( again jamaican Police ) indicate that this was a media hype. :think:

:confused:

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

well there were marks on his neck that could have been strangulation, it is just speculation.

Can we wait for the results please?

17. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

yes,we will

18. NFR

NFR Nightfire... X Treme

IF ONLY WE CUD HAV ASKD D DECEASED... ohk lets wait 4 d results...

19. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

If this is turns out to be a murder case. I think PCB is gonna have a hard time tryin to find a coach. I mean would you coach the team after what happened to woolmer?

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think finding a coach is going to be a problem. There are far too many people available and willing. I don't think it's going to be a foriegn coach this time though.