Blurry - Puddle of Mudd - Cover by me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by khuram82, Mar 9, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

having a real bad time with my guitar these days.............. n im still doing covers ..........rather crap :p:
    anyways this is the one i've come up with

https://homepage.ntlworld.com/khurram.i/khurram_blurry.mp3 (Direct Download)

OR

https://www.soundclick.com/rukh

with few goofups........its a song difficult to sing coz of its lyrics........difficult to say those lyrics in the right rhythme! but i've tried.........lets see what u guys think?

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea puddle of mudd rocks.nice band.dude can u upload it on soundclick...

3. khuram82

okay i've uploaded to soundclick as well .......lemme know :p:

4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

nice try but u've missed the harmonic intro.listen to thier acoustic version of blurry.its easy to play the intro.thatz the most prominent part of the song.get a powertab of it and do a better cover.nice one anyways reps comin.:)

5. khuram82

yeah i know i've tried that but i was too lazy to do that i was more interested in singin this rather than playing it :) ........thanx for taking ur time out in listenin to my crapiest cover :p: ............n reps too...........i'll do justice to these reps next time on ;)

6. Loopy Fruit

Loopy Fruit New Member

Not as crappy as you say it is. Work on your accent a little, will sound better then.

7. khuram82

^ i wouldnt agree to u......i dont think there's any problem with the accent...........its jus the style of the singer that i cant copy n thats y i said its difficult to sing those lyrics in the right rhythme! ..........thanx for listening n comments! :p: