Bleeding guitar my last hope

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, May 23, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey "bleeding guitar" u told me that u will be recording the strumming patterns for JAL panchi and teri yaad......pls do it for me as u will be really appericiated.Actually i m a begniner and can only strum with the help of recordings....If u will help me i will be very greatful......pls do it soon for me as my x-amz is coming up and i have to pack my guitar also....pls do it from me pls

X-pect a positive reply.........pls

2. Authentic

Authentic Banned

you need for the intro only?

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

no Iwant the the whole guitar chord pattern plz if u can help me i will be very greatful to you plz give me for jal teri yaad and panchi whole guitar chords strumming patterns recorded one

4. Authentic

Authentic Banned

ok sure, ill try if i can

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey man u will be highly appericiated if u record the the strumming patterns of JAL teri yaad and panchi.......i really like this song and on IGT no one listens if u will help me u will become one my best users on IGT i have just started playing guitar and dun have enough frndz to help me out in guitar.Therefore I ask help on IGT but no one listens this is 5th attempt to convince someone for this work.PLZ PLZ do it for me.Anywayz i m larsan (Arslan Ahmad) live in UAE but I m basically from lahore.....So just help me out and don't ignore my request like others plzz

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

Arslan Ahmad where u live in uae....i live ABU DHABI...i am osama.....

7. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

don't find shortcuts .....u have to help urself in this case. and probably no one here will help u.. u have to develop the sense of strumming ur self...work hard...and dont worry just keep playing the guitar and ur will be over this prob....

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hi osama even i live in Abu Dhabi.Pls buddy if u can help me out in teri yaad and panchi jal strumming patterns u will be highly appericiated....pls yaar record for me plz

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaar strummin partten is not s hard...u hav windows media player....play panchi there..there wld be a play speed opinion....mak it slow.........i bet u`ll get the strummin partten.....wrk hard

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaar strummin partten is not so hard...u hav windows media player....play panchi there..there wld be a play speed opinion....mak it slow.........i think u`ll get the strummin partten.....i do this way to........best of luck

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Larsan dude........LEARN IT YOURSELF.............u not getting it are you......mebbe the reason nobody is helping you for ur good.....ur just learning........did even TRY to get the pattern......dude it cant be difficult............BLOODY HELL AT LEAST GIVE IT A SHOT MAN..........all you have been doin is askin people and complaining that people at IGT dont help.......try to get the strumming pattern......its not like finding tabs urself...........if that was the case its understandable....ur a newbie...but strummin pattern is easy to get............
    JUST FRIGGIN TRY MAN

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hey larsaln dr saurabh is rite........dont mind i

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oasama yaar i know but i m begniner and can only strum with the help of recordings just record for me...............i know u people think better for me....but slowly slowly a person can learn.....yaar if u will record for me then i will get idea how to strum and it will become more easier for me to strum just for practice i m asking....after some time when i will be gud then i will never ask u people...but just for boost up....pls record for me and send it....this thing no one understand..i hope u

14. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

larsan: know what bro .. i was gonna record it for ya but i guess these homies are ryte bro recording and sending is not a problem but u said " after some time when i will be gud then i will never ask u people " this is pretty messed up stuff bro cuz if people will send you stuff like unplugged versions then u know what will happen .. you can never guess what chors and strummins are playing when u lsn to the reall Songs .. ok tell u what .. just give it a shot i mean just give it your best try ever .. and if u fail again which i hope u willl not .. then i promiss we Igtians will do whateve it takes to make u learn everything mark ma words am speakin for all Igitians .. i may never have seend anyone of them but i know how we are.
    So give it a try best of luck to you.
    let us Know we will wait.

15. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i AGREE WITH DOC SUB AND BLEEDING GUITAR!!..DUDE GIVE IT A GO..
    you wont get anywhere being spoon fed!! short cuts are uncool!!

16. Bleeding Guitar

Uncool :) nicely said.

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay guys I will record and u people must check st least do it for me okay i agree with u

18. larsan

larsan K-Dash

okay guys I will record and u people must check it........at least do it for me.............. okay i agree with u people with u

19. Bleeding Guitar

yea baby thats the Spirit :) can't wait to hear it.

20. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

me to ..<evil laugh>