Black Sabbath / Hallford Fans

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by jocelyn, May 10, 2006.

1. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

[SNIP]

Got this from the Duncan forum.. Enjoy

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

w00t.
    I'll Dload at home.

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Impressed. Perfect replacement for Ozzy. Same kinda voice, same flatness...Never liked Rob Halford but this one is amazing.....Just perfect replacement for Ozzy..

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Each Black Sabbath vocalist brought in a diff Flavour.... Ronnnie James Dio...seemed Darker and more haunting then Ozzy At times.

5. ronnieanand

@Jocelyn...are you online at Yahoo messenger... Add me at my user name at yahoo dot com...

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

D00d. read the rules. I snipped the link. [/wannabe]

7. ronnieanand

Thanks.....I downloaded it......

@Forum Leader....Should you snip all the links...Some are useful contact details or some online shop website or some good information that could be shared...This gig is such a rare one 'cos Halford Played for Black Sabbath only for 1 or 2 days..It's a good thing Jocelyn is doing by sharing it with us and now you want to cut it off...It's not some illegal download..It's a bootleg available for fans..So please think about it and let that link float...

8. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

yeah what he said ^^^^^^

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hm.... Mp3 sharing is not allowed generally, but since its a bootleg, i think you can. Its best to use PMs though.

Now i got to be a pain in the arse and tell, jocelyn to put the link back again. Or can any one else do that? :|

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

alpha1 likes this.
  11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^
    HEHEHE
    *wicked smile*
    *glint in eyes*

12. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

:) enjoy but download fast, it wil last only for a few days and has limited downloads of 25

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No problemo, I have alredy transferred it to a place where it'll be accessable to many ppl.
    + I will upload it to sendspace, that way it'll be one for longer + no download limit.

PS: a big Thanks

14. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

nice share jocelyn

15. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

^^^^^ thanks dude I see u r a J.P. fan .

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The recording qualtiy was horrible.
    Totally lacking the bass.
    Treble ruled the roost making it seem scratchy and shrieky.

:p:

17. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

yeah thats right ... it is bootleg... Halford was a alst minute recruite for that show... OZZy was supposed to sing but had to back of litraly at the last minute due to a terrible Sore throat... Black Sabbath were left with 2 options.. a) cancell the show which would have led to riots or
    b) Ask a Vetran to sing... Halford sang without practise....