Black :Awesome Movie !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Chirag, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Chirag

Chirag New Member

I saw it today . its a great movie , one of the best ever made in Bollywood.. Great performance by Amitabh , rani and ayesha.
    has anyone seen it ?

2. watch white noise a nice horror movie

3. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I've downloaded the wallpapers both of Black and White Noise. Gonna watch the movies soon.

4. sanjay bought the cd today am too tired coz had a really hectic day but was really impressed when watched trailer
    wil comment more later

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

i watched it...a bit too melodramatic and overdone for me..but still was a good movie.

6. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

my dads insisting on goin ...and by the looks of it its real gud....so i shall go and see!

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Tomorrow I'm gonna go for the CD. Can't wait longer.........

8. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

i've too heard a lot about the movie...
    cant wait to watch it....

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

so does he die in the end?

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

nope.. i was hoping he wud. :)

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i wanna see this movie. i heard he raises this girl.. who is described in the metallica song - one.. then in the end he gets alzheimers disease and the one girl takes care of him :shock: shocking. i gotta see this movie.

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i want to watch it , ..

13. abt movie black read ab story sounds a nice one yet still hasn't got the cd

14. ananya

ananya New Member

im going to watch it tomorrow.

do u guys know black and shabd movie premiers were on the same day.
    and the whole film industry turned up to watch black premiere.from dilip kumar,rekha to srk :p:
    and everybody were wearing black outfits :p:

15. Chirag

Chirag New Member

U must watch this movie. Its about the relation between a teacher and a student .This movie will surely be sent to the oscars . the movie is of international standards.

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

DONT miss it for anything people.....

17. meVSme

meVSme New Member

Simply Black

I got to catch this movie on it`s openin day and I was not disappointed by any means. And I should say it`s a really brave effort on Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s part to present a delicate subject like this.Altough the movie has no songs, the background score keeps us thrilled all the way. The relationship between a teacher and his pupil is handelled fantastically.
    But what I like bout is the fact the sheer will of Rani to learn and learn is something amazing..
    It simple send a chill to imagine what would it be having no vision and hearing aid.
    :nw: To Mr Bachhan and Rani for their outstanding performance.