Black and white twins born to the sam Woman

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

My mom agrees with my views. She hates them niggers too.

I'm waiting for your next come back.... I just took a shower so think of something which doesn't embarrass a 3rd grader

Morbid_Angel likes this.
  2. you're just a stupid kid who's got full access to the net, just screw off

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Peace dudes. Happy New Year.

4. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

5. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Yes. Full access to white people pron. Anything else?

6. i'm dark and i wear stupid caps... so? atleast im not a bitch like you and your mom :)

7. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

So? I hate dark people and people who wear caps to look cooler then they really are.

..and yes we are complete bitches. Talking about my mom is not going to get me all riled up and make me call you names. You have proved time and time again that you're all of ten years old.

This is the internet which you seem to be taking too seriously.

8. Morbid_Angel

So, End of fight?

PEACE :)

9. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Nah. That'll be once this gets closed but it'll start again as now I'm gonna be the racist she wants be to be.

Attached Files:

10. Morbid_Angel

Thats the spirit dude :)

Now I'm enjoying it.

11. shut up bitch :) there's no one listening to you except arnold ;)

oh btw, stop attaching pictures you wannabe alpha, think of something original :beer: how about you getting your ass of this thread and making some friends? :think:

12. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

The comeback queen: Lavina... with comebacks such as "wash your face" and "shut up bitch"

I didn't know alpha had patented the posting pictures thing. Alpha where are you? First a bjr wannabe and now alpha. That means I'm really liked here. Thank you.

I'm kinda amazed at myself that I haven't called you names yet even though you have. Could be because name calling hurt me when I was 10.

Friends? I don't need more friends. Maybe you need some man love... think about that.

...and atleast arnold is listening to me... who the hell's agreeing with you?

13. you can't reply stop coming back to this thread can you? look who's taking the internet seriously

and i don't need bacha party support for myself, like you do. anyway he dint come here to listen to you, i told him to come here and read how stupid people could get on igt.

what makes you think you're really liked on igt? alpha won't come here, nobody will, because whenever they decide to come here, they see your stupid name highlighted on the 'last post' thing, and change their minds.

14. rohit

rohit New Member

come on stop it you both.
    or you can continue if you wish to.

15. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

You don't need bacha party support but ask him to come see this thread yourself? Good on you

I'm not taking this thread seriously... oh no... the more you talk, more people realize how dumb you really are.

Alpha won't come here, bjr won't come. Doesn't matter. When did I say they should reply in this thread anyways?

16. You're a boggosaurus Erutu.

17. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Laa dee da.

STFU.

18. F*ck Off
    ________

19. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Laa dee da.

20. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff: