Bizzare problem

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sam_rules, May 11, 2005.

1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

man..the girl must be really ugly for you are tryin really hard to run away from her.

2. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

^ dude looks dont always matter :p

anywayz erm what werid stuff does she exactly do? and why? if you're like trying to ignore her then does she do something to attract your attention and stuff?

you know what when she does this just take her aside and talk to her, explain how this isnt helping you conisder the relationship at all and that she really does need to improve on her maturity about this and if she really does like you this much just give it some time. the main thing is to talk to her, and again be that friend, but by all means do not cut yourself away from her as this will only make matters worse.
    maybe after talking to her she might start to calm down and then after see how it goes and maybe conisder the idea of the relationship then.
    if you have a common friend maybe she/he can help in this matter.

oh and yes love in first sight can happen but its very rare so if you're waiting for that girl to come upto you then maybe you might be left dreaming.

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ i know..i was just kiddin.

dont take my posts seriously....

4. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

ahh sorry *blushes*

5. i think u better tell her gently that u r not ready for that relationship..........
    if she wants to wait let her wait after some time u wil c she wil no longer bother u...........but dont b harsh with her as even if u may get rid of her u will always have the scar "sur ta conscience"...................