Bizaare One+Metallica--- worth listen

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, May 19, 2006.

1. hey guys..back with my fav metallica song ONE..and believe me guys this time no drums...just instrumental version with little bit of vocal..but i think guitar solos was amazing...what i felt..rest is upto u guys....plz post your expert comments....

http://www.soundclick.com/Bizaare

.:SpY_GaMe:. and vini like this.
  2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Kudos brotha :rock: Work on the first solo though, very well done.

3. hey thanks distu..i was thinking last time u pointed me on the drums part..this time i was very scared so thought will try drums some other time..thanks dude...

fat_kax likes this.
  4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Good work again Dude;)
    keep it up

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

the furst solo was a bit ****ed up:eek:: ...but the rest of the song blowed my mind...i know wot u mean = i luv this song too....the vox were a nice job...sounded a bit like the original - a li'l more throat wud've been nice...
    but the chorus part is a lil abrupt and from around 2:14 u get a shock....but amazingly good...reps...rock on bro....lets see die die my darling ur next jam...please....

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ouch!!..initially it was like ouch!..hehe..messed up at 0:26!!..tiny glitches at few more places...y didnt u add drums? this song has mast percussions!

Hmm..vox were not bad..ur guitarist/s need to practice a lil more for this song's guitaring....but Good Effort at the recording..all in all!

ur getting reps! :)

7. @faiqrock hey thank you buddy... but this time where is my reps..haaan ;)

@fat_kax..thanks bro...ya u r right buddy..but i told u naa ki vocals pure nahin hai...but newyas thanks for the reps buddy...

@vini thanks vini..sorry but drums nahin kar sake..drumming is very difficult and we need some practices to put the drums into this..and ya thanks for the reps...

d_ist_urb_ed likes this.
  8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Sorry yar :( You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devilshly_Pur$ again.

Next time:)
    :rock: :rock: :rock:

9. hey thanks guys..there were some silent reps from spy game and disturbed.....thanks buddy..and the question u asked me while giving reps..i'll pm u that..

@vini ya sure..i m trying to convince them to play ne hindi song...

@faiq hey its ok yaar..u liked my stuff that's what i need...