Bizaare + Nothin Else Matter (Live Performance in a college fest)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Oct 19, 2006.

1. asadjansari

asadjansari New Member

Heard your song. Gud one. I have upload one of my own "home video" for "Nothing Else Matters" on youtube. You guys can check it out ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5CB0BvobDs

There are more vids online. Search for "asadjansari" on youtube.

2. ^ thanks dude. :)

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. I think I heard a slight mis play in the intro.
    2. Clean tone: too fat/wide for my liking. Maybe it is necessary, coz if you make it thinner, it might get lost in the live setting .... uh wait, i have started liking the clean tone somewhat. :p:
    3. Singer is not singing naturally. He should try to get close to Hetfield's vocals in the original studio version, rather than the live S&M version. :)
    4. Bend goof towards the end of interlude
    5. Bend goof again in the solo (almost end)
    5. The last note could've been sustained longer (infact I would've let the sustain die naturally, and then start the clean outro).

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hahaha, you actually played all that?
    Or was it just the VDO that you did?

5. @alpha what bout the drumming part...

max_payne16 likes this.
  6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dunno man, I don't *ahem* pay that much attention to drums usually.
    :eek::
    I cannot even make out programmed drums.
    :eek::

7. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Seriously, your vocalist seems to trying hard to match hetfield's growling low voice and the S&M/some Live versions are sung even lower.Makes him go off and sound flat in many places.I have seen this happen many a time when this song is performed:)

I liked the drums, what set do you use?Most Indian and mid-priced sets sound like crap, yours sounded decent.

The last bend in the solo was off, and not sustained enough.The lead tone could have done with some more drive.There were other small mistakes here and there, but that always happens live, unless you are an experienced pro.

Overall, its nice:beer:

8. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

U RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
    reps

9. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

you rock man

10. @nebuchadnezzar thanks dude... he is not a professional singer and still learning.. lets see.. :)
    they provided yamaha drum set... awesome sound.. :rock:

@max_payne16 thanks max :rock:............................................. still on turn the page?

@monica_decosta thank you........... :)

DJ-ROCK likes this.
  11. Behush

Behush New Member

good work pal.... keep going... ask your singer not to Exaggerate!! (be original his voice is gud that way)
    Nobody can match up James Alan.

Guitaring is cooooool.... Drums excellent... sing tempo nicely maintained....

12. thanks dude.......

13. asadjansari

asadjansari New Member

Just a video... Sound track is original.

14. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

simply rocking:rock: ......
    loved the guitaring plus the drumming (thumbs up for the drummer)
    reps for sure

15. ^ thank you buddy... :)