Bizaare + Nothin Else Matter (Live Performance in a college fest)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Oct 19, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

Nice work vipin n bizzare boys! Enjoyed it. ur band is very good. Is the original arranged like this? I forgot originals:( reps n regards

edit1: reps not allowed this time:mad: , later
    edit2: yours in indeed excellent. I just found a live metallica video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6RETQ5VcJ4 chk. only one or two in crowd :-D

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

dude can u upload da video?

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I didn't like the vocals at all. The guy really doesn't seem to know what he's doing.

A word of caution....if you're doing a song as popular as this, try to get the intro as correct as possible since that's what is really noticeable and most people tend to make up their minds about the quality of the band at the intro itself.

I like the drums. The guitars could have been a tad softer but nice anyway. Ask the guitarist work on his slides a little....like in the lead, some of the notes should have been played ligato but he's okay. Just the vocals kinda annoyed me. He sounds okay in "Other side" though. That cover is actually pretty nice overall.

4. @jozko thanks joseph.. reps ha haa.. not an issue.. its ok.. all that matter is your valuable comments.. thanks again

@slipknot_555 sorry ankit dude. it was recorded by the sound eng. so i dont think that the video was captured...

@bjr thanks bjr.. your comments are really valuable.. and u wrote that guitar could have been softer.. is it sounding odd :eek::.. and thanks for appreciating the drumming :dance:

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

awsome .. great work by your band .. a lill ba notes here and there but overall it was fun lsning to it.
    Reps Duder.

6. ^ thanks moosa buddy.... :grin: but i still like your Noor ee aa song.. :)

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, not odd. It would have sounded better with a slightly lower treble.

8. ^ okie will keep that in mind.. thanks

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

good work thats all

10. ^ thanks dude...
    need more feedback and comments..

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Suppaarb!! (Though the Vox sux....:mad:)...Ur drumming woz exxxxxxxxcelent,.....Guitaring woz also good....Allover...Gr8 performence.......reps added :)

12. ^ thanks sugata.. :grin:

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hmmm would have been great if it was with a vid too :) drumming was g8 !!!! voix was so so ...... guitaring quite okie

when did u guys perform???

(sorry dude had exams so been really busy n am not on yahoo)

14. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

nice work bizzare !! drums rock ! but vocalist over did it ! whole setup is nice !!!

15. @spy thanks spy. fest was on 14th oct.. was great fun.. :)

@Himanshu thanks himanshu for appreciating... :)

16. need more comments and feedback...

17. its still alive guys.. :)

18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

m not much of a good musician and then most of the technical feedback u've already recieved..so what should i say now..it was nice!

haan..ur vocalist should try to practice for his vocals just as much he does 4 emulating axl rose's voice..he can surely do better

good goin guys!

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  19. thanks vini. :)