Bizaare Nothin Else Matter Jam Recording (Must Listen)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, May 11, 2006.

1. Hey guys back with Nothin Else Matter as usual..plz bear with the vocals...and i know there are many flaws in the recording...Intro is not included we have to work on that will post the song with full intro in the next post...

Till then plz comment on this recording...Cheers...:rock: :beer:

https://www.soundclick.com/Bizaare

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

nice one!!....u didnt try keeping the drum kit in kitchen. :annoyed: mast guitar...vocals are better than before..did he try to make his voice sound like Hetfield's?..haha
    i liked it!! :)
    u seriously got to do sumthing about the loud drums they end up killing ur cover by such thundering contribution ;) do something!!..and seriously try keeping the kit farthest from mic as long as drums remain audible..i guess have said all this before as well :eek:: anyways..lets see what others have to say

Reps Reps Reps!!
    :grin:

3. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey the first band on igt so reps for sure....but hey remember to keep the mic wid the vocalist...coz it's soundin an instrumental...:d

4. haan bhai bol to raha hoon..ki instrumental he samjh lo....koi ye recording sune ko tayaar he nahin hai..comments karne main sub aalsi hain...kya fayda post karne ka...........

5. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

i like it! its cool :D

6. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

sounded cool..!!
    great recording..

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

convince urself wid "patience is a virtue" ;) and anyways u just posted yesterday so why not wait?

8. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

oh.. One more version of the great song..

damn..Im still tryin to get the "heitfield voice"

but good recording!

9. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

hmm :think: bow low my frnd....my comments are here....
    well - the start was awesome....luvd the guitarin....but try and change ur drum beat pattern - kno wat i mean - wen i compare it to ur oda recs - i feel that dhum ching ching dhum ching ching is alwez there
    try and cut out on the payal jaise cymbals or wotever that is....
    but over all - luvd it - very pro
    and be thankful ******* - u got ppl who r not only like minded but also jam wid u and that they jam awesome....the solo was just gr8....
    and they shud be thankful too - they have a drummer-i have to make do wid a tumbledwn "congo" :annoyed: in my school....u shud try a better roll...
    the second solo was a li'l harder to hear - and i had to strain a lot to hear it - but it was luvli...very pro the whole thing...
    and no - im not gonna menshun thinigs bout placin the mike in the us and then recording....

10. @vini ok i waited now its fourth day and still not that much reasponse see i was right vini :grin:

@metal_fan69 thanks buddy....hmm so i think u like mettalica ;)

@fat_kax hey thanks fatty..for your experty comments..atleast you responded like i was waiting... well bout that drums...i have tried a lot but the base drum is not clear or u can say i m not beating that hard on that..and second thing i think i m using very soft hand on hi hat...ya but that cymbals really sucks man..going for zildjian but dont know when..short of money right now..

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice...
    But why not Intro :\ :p:
    well Nice Cover...Reps..

edit:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devilshly_Pur$ again.:mad: :mad: sorry dude next time:p::eek::

12. no problem faiq ..reps to main phir kabhi le loonga..feedback was improtant..thanks man..

13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

:rock: Welcome Dude .. ;) :) :rock: :rock: :beer:

14. chal ab ek kaam kar phir se try kar...;)

15. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

lolzzzz
    nahi yara same You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devilshly_Pur$ again.
    :p:
    chal next cover main dey doon gha dun worry:):p:
    Tc:beer:

16. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

oye faiq apna jigar hai yaara donn worry he's a man of his words...pathan pe itna toh trust karr ;)

17. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Abey Fool Pathan main kahan sey ho gaya:annoyed: :think:
    pathan kis ko kaha:think: :p:

18. i dont know...he knows that im not a pathan......

19. rohilguitar

rohilguitar New Member

hi aakash

i want to ask onething do u play nothing else matters wid plectrum
    then pls post leads of this song

20. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

^ intro (not the complete) is done on finger plucking and then plectrum is used... Hetfield 's typical style (hides plectrum ;) )

devil purs: Kool cover, nice drums n guitar... vocals needs improvement... tho Californication was Awesome man n hats off to comingback to life...