Bizaare + Em Improvisation

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Sep 23, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wow...it was really cool!
    and the shredding kinda part after 4:19...very nice guitaring! :)
    though u guys could have worked on the ending..it was lil abrupt

anyways ur getting reps

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. Thanks vini... sory bout that the noisy recording.. but as you know. how i managed.. lol :grin:

nebody.. reply and comments...

vini and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

sry cldnt hear da whole.........but startin in kwlll......keep postin ur rockin stuffs...REPs regarded

4. jozko

jozko Banned

Devil, Donno technical aspects but is no doubt impressive! Maybe the kind of music u love to play shaking ur head and throwing the long hair:)) hope someday i'll understand what's it all abt. rgds

5. ^ ha haa.. thanks jozko for replying.. and appreciating...

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  6. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

hello...good work...nice melody...u can put some triplets in ur melody....anywayz keep rockin..

7. ^ hey thanks luke... :)

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  8. jozko

jozko Banned

Oh devil this is comp entry. i didn't knew it. the strumming rythm reminds me of one fatima song rythm. U r lucky that i am not a judge. cos i don't know anything other than that i njoy. i commented before i think.

If judges hear one after another, the order and mood also affects voting. like some teachers evaluate exam papers. I pray they are in mood when they listen and urs is the last or first in order. great musical stuff devil. All d best to u

Edit: devil u r genorous givin reps, thx

9. ^ i love giving reps to nebody whose efforts really matters.. u r one of them :)

10. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Cool Work Dude .. Alwayz Xpecting New Improved Stuff from your side .. keep Rocking
    RoCKaZ!!
    Reps