Bizaare + Doors - Riders On The Storm

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, Nov 21, 2006.

1. no replies? :eek::

anshphenomenon likes this.
  2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Hmm
    Decent stuff. I didnt like the guitaring in the beginning and the middle at some point.
    Vocals were ok-ish.

Cudnt hear anything else :p:

3. thanks thanks... :p:

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

that was good dude nice one. a bit off with the guitarin at very few place(not really matters) so very good.

5. thanks buddy........ yup guitaring was bit off on some places... thanks for appreciating.. :)

6. 40 views and only 2 replied.. unmain se bhi ek ko maine bola check karne ke liye... :eek::

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

never been into Doors..heard some of their songs like moonlight drive and la woman!

as for this one...sounds good! looks like ur live versionz doing the trick..get to hear ur vocalist atleast

gud gud goin..reps

8. thanks vini.. :)...
    song main kuch nahin hai vaise.. and vocalist.. pure lyrics bhi yaad nahin the usko.. lol.. missed some lines..

9. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

gud job mate, love the easy effort of it.. really sounds like u'r enjoyin it, that's the most important in my view! dnt mind if i say a big HI to vini in ur post, love her work!

10. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

liked ur comfortably numb..........u guys must be havin a good time cuz i how much fun there is in JAMMING...:rock:

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hello there!

12. @mask thanks man

@dj yeah man.. thanks

@vini. spammer :p:

13. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

the solos need to be a bit crisper & alert....but I liked the vocalist...sounds very much in the mood....

Btw, therez this cool NFS Underground version of this song

14. ^ thanks for checking dude... :)