Bizaare: CREED My Sacrifice Jam

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, May 4, 2006.

1. Hi Guys, Back with My Sacrifice by CREED..plz bear with vocals...and adjust your player so that u can hear the vocals..clearly...post your comment..thanks :rock:

Here's the link

https://www.soundclick.com/Bizaare

MASK7 likes this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

today there seemed to be some hitch in percussion :think: beats were not goin much well wid d song IMO...n got to hear ur vocalist properly atlast....he need to concetrate on practising.

nice guitaring! one thing i want to say..since u guys r not using any studio equipments..the drum beats are much much more audible (more audible than required) cant u guys keep/play the drum far from mic or maybe in next room?..lol

jokes apart ur drum beats r too loud!

3. @vini u heard the whole song.ya beech main he band kar diya..drumming is not that easy for this song..we just played once and recorded... that's y telling ki download it and adjust your equalizer to adjust vocals..ne ways...thanks for sharing the idea bout the next room..now i will play the drums from the kitchen ;)...

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

drums from kitchen? lol...so now we'll hear the steel utensils n ur mom in ur next covers :grin:

5. lol :Laughing:

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

nice guitars... not impressive drums .. cant comment on voxs coz cant hear... u on guitars??

7. i think people dont like english stuff here...a lot...my woh lamhey just accoustic is on chart 78...its heard so many times by people but for the original post like this one, come as your are, california dreamin,sweet child of mine..nobody is there to hear...i was just checking the soundclick statistics..

mostly played song is Woh Lamhey...god knows...

8. im on drums..slipknot...

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahhh ....:beer:

coz the rec was not so proper so mayb cant hear tht clearly....
    dude ur sweet child of mine cover was awesome 2 ,dont always rely on statistics...

10. ^ but dont u think that people like pakistani or hindi songs over english and rock..

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

+1

i dont think there is any such thing like there are more hindi listeners at IGT

ru sure ur not saying this coz u got a lil -ve feedback? :p:

good!..if its not so..one should always take negative comments in his stride and consider them as a flaw detector.

u guys are doing a good job..as i've always said..keep practising.all the best!

12. ^vini i m not saying just cuz i havent got the feedback i know people are hearing my songs that's a different case that they r not replying...but still statistics are statistics...if someone is going to hear come as you are he will sure click on woh lamhey aur ne hindi song to hear...may be im wrong.confused..

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lol jal is the big thing all over india ,pak n in US also (har jaga hai jal):).. so naturally jal listeners r more thn eng list.

14. ^and IGT is full of them...including me ;) but still i love to play other stuff...

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

*blinks* Hold the horses on the drums pacino! My aunt just came in and yelled at me cause they were too loud. You certainly need to upgrade your mixing and recording abilities. The guitar was good though, vocals seemed a bit lifeless for me, but all in all as always, good attempt mate.

16. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

dude sorry but the drumming sounds like sum Daler mehendi song,work on it.The intro is screwed i guess u shud jus use only chorus and reverb for Tremonti's tone.the distorted parts are neat.vocals need a lot of work u sound tooo soft.but ofcourse nice try.

17. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

good guitaring! creed is a fav of mine, how abt doin 'one last breath'? ;)
    here r ur promised reps!

18. @d_ist_urb_ed: sorry man...ya drumming is too loud will work on that ..thanks for replying...

@slash_i_m thanks slash....well before playing that song i wasnt sure the drumming tabs of this songs..so just played what i thought the best ..ya but i know atleast this pattern will not work with this song..so will change in the next jam...

@mast7 thanks dude for reps...i havent heard the song "one last breath" but let's see...if we can do that too...