Bizaare Cover: Dedicated to Vini

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Devilshly_Pur$, May 2, 2006.

1. Hi Guys, im back with a new song. Which is our self composed. Still need to work on lyrics. But since the rhythm is complete. This song is dedicated to my dear mod vini who was always there to praise newbies...and i have promised in my last post that i will dedicate next song to vini..so here we are....enjoy and post your comment...

https://www.soundclick.com/bizaare

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ edit/snip mod

im checking..

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oh..missed the lyrics..so much! hehe...hope u guys r working well on lyrix...Ace Guitaring!!..no drums?

Good one

4. dont worry...we still need to work on lyrics and drumming part..jaise he hoga i will post the whole song...guys need replies...cmon dont miss this...

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^isnt it meant for vini..;)

6. ^ i dedicated to her... not for the reason ke bus wohi ise sune....;)

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Abay!
    What was bizarre in this?
    Except the intro. LOL

I found everything quite good.
    The leads had some Gilmourish feel.

Probably you should use a good distortion pedal with delay. That will work wonders on leads.

Ofcourse some places the leads went out of beat or hit bum notes. But ofcourse no one makes perfect recording.

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

waiting for the lyrics>>

9. @alpha bizaare band ka naam hai...

@ujsen ya we are also working on that + need to figure out the drumming...

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Then why is it a cover?

Title is very misleading: Bizaare Cover
    I thought it is song name.

11. ^got it..i thought i should have posted like Bizaare cover instrumental version...or from next time how should i post it..if i want to post ne self composed song without lyrics....give me some idea..

nebuchadnezzar likes this.
  12. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

woooooooooowwww!!! mate that is brilliant! ur awesome dude! keep it up! especially loved sweet child o mine! reps on the way if possible!

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

+1..
    Nice..just add a bit of drive to the lead tone , and it should come out well:beer:

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

yeah nice work lead will sound good with a smooth drive and a little chorus or delay.

15. Vinod_1512

Vinod_1512 New Member

Gr8 work guyz.keep it up.n keep rockin.

16. @MASK7: thanks mask..m still waiting for the reps that u promised...

@nebuchadnezzar: ya sure..i will work on that...and yes thanks for the reps..

@slash_i_m: thanks slash...

Vinod_1512: thanks mate...

himanshu_sood and Mohsin shahid like this.
  17. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

great work dude...sending u some reps

18. jozko

jozko Banned

Which song is being discussed here? And what's the status, lyrics n all added? Devil can u put a direct link to song?

19. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

nice work, need some proper mixing though ! reps ! i loved the bass ! n really melodious composition !