biwi-bai!

Discussion in 'Funny Emails, Jokes, SMS's, Videos' started by nandy0894, Dec 2, 2012.

1. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

Wife apne Husband se boli :- -
    Dekho Ji , Kaam karte Waqt
    mere ko Kiss - Wiss na kiya
    karo .

Tabhi Kaamwali Boli :- Madam
    Ji , Achhi Tarah se Samjha do ,
    Main to bol - bol ke Thak
    Gayi...:xD .P

2. mermaid

mermaid New Member

hahahaha :)

3. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

hahhahhh...
    Reminds me of only one thing: Ashmit patel..

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

he's such an attention grabber ..for all wrong reasons though..haha

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Who is Ashmit Patel?

6. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

Patel started his career as an assistant director and worked with Vikram Bhatt in the making of his films, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (2002), Awara Paagal Deewana (2002), Raaz (2002) and Footpath (2003).[4] He made his acting debut with the film Inteha directed by Vikram Bhatt.[5] In 2004, he appeared alongside Mallika Sherawat and Emraan Hashmi in the thriller Murder, a Bollywood inspiration of Unfaithful. The film was his first commercial success.[6]

In 2005, Patel starred in Soni Razdan's thriller Nazar[7] and Khalid Mohammed's multi-starrer Silsilay. Both the films were unsuccessful at the box office.[8] In 2006, he also played leading roles in Dil Diya Hai, Banaras and Fight Club.[9] In 2007, he starred in the comedy Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamana alongside Mahima Chaudhary and Rekha.[10] His next film Toss was released in 2009.[11]

Patel featured as one of the finalists in the fourth season of the Indian television reality show Bigg Boss.[12] He is currently hosting a show Superstud on UTV Bindass and working on two films, Good Night and Future Toh Bright Hai Jee.

7. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Ahh...my bad.
    It's Shiney Ahuja, not Ashmit Patel.
    I guess I blundered because both of them are equal losers.

Ashmit Patel: Directorial debut and lead role with Riya Sen in an MMS clip. The only thing worth mention he ever did.
    Shiney Ahuja: molesting his maid. (Same as above)

8. Somu_Hardrock

Somu_Hardrock New Member

LOL..
    ^ -That's all I wanted to say, but strangely, vBulletin won't let me, so... :p:

9. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

Shiney Ahuja is one good actor .. i will take him in my movie :D .. he will make a legendary actor

10. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

whats d movie based on? molestation cases? :p:

11. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

Love sXe and Dhokha darling ;)

12. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

originality is dead.. *sigh* :p: